Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

GIVE ME THE ROCK

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GIVE ME THE ROCK

  1. I was searching locker rooms for some design ideas and came upon this..Check this link out to Lexington Catholic's locker room..It is unreal..Nicer than most college locker rooms I have seen. http://www.lexingtoncatholic.com/sports/basketball/gbball/locker.htm
  2. If a kid wants to pay for it they can, but it is mostly local businesses, coaches and boosters that foot the bill.
  3. I think he is referring to this year's Sweet 16..Correct me if I am wrong but Lee County won the 14th All A, not Hazard.
  4. Looks like 3 runners-up advance so far..will there be a third? I doubt it..I expect Belfry to meet Painstville for a right to go to the championship.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.