Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cats Pause 16th Region Rankings?

Featured Replies

  • Author
It's not like he came from Europe

 

LOL

Mike Hubbert in the top ten from Greenup should be a good possibility once coaches and other teams see him play.

Who will be the supporting cast at Boyd around Bobby Anderson?

So how did the coaches and or writer figure the new kid at Rowan is top 10? I guarantee not more than 1 or 2 have ever seen him play.

 

I have seen him play in the 10th.

 

He is a very good player and deserves to be in the Top 10 in the 16th.

Mike Hubbert in the top ten from Greenup should be a good possibility once coaches and other teams see him play.

 

He is 6'5". From his twitter page

 

Glf0JYsa_400x400.jpg

Really felt as if Antrobus was a top 5 player in the 10th this year if he would have stayed put. Haven't seen all the kids above him play so I cant really say he is to low on this list, but the 16th region is going to get to watch a kid who can flat score the basketball. Got to see him in the 38th district championship last year and all that could be said was WOW.

Really felt as if Antrobus was a top 5 player in the 10th this year if he would have stayed put. Haven't seen all the kids above him play so I cant really say he is to low on this list, but the 16th region is going to get to watch a kid who can flat score the basketball. Got to see him in the 38th district championship last year and all that could be said was WOW.

 

I'd probably have put Mike in the 6 or 7 spot had he stayed in the 10th.

I'd probably have put Mike in the 6 or 7 spot had he stayed in the 10th.

I couLd see that for sure! I thought he was easily inside the top 7 with a lot of potential to crack the top 5 in the 10th. I don't know the quality of the kids above him, but I think the fans who haven't seen him play before will be really impressed.

Korbin Spencer at 7th... Class of 2019 ? Freshman can flat out score the ball...

Korbin Spencer at 7th... Class of 2019 ? Freshman can flat out score the ball...

 

Think that is a good ranking for him. Just a freshman so

I couLd see that for sure! I thought he was easily inside the top 7 with a lot of potential to crack the top 5 in the 10th. I don't know the quality of the kids above him, but I think the fans who haven't seen him play before will be really impressed.

 

when he gets in a rhythm, he's fun to watch. He'll certainly be missed at PC.

Think that is a good ranking for him. Just a freshman so

 

Nice 2019 class !!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.