Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cats Pause 16th Region Rankings?

Featured Replies

Anyone have those to post?

:popcorn: Yes, It would be nice to see... TOO. :popcorn:

if anyone can, hook us 16thers up! Excited for Basketball season!

All you jokers too cheap to go buy a CatsPause? Sheesh

I'm sure one of the writers from ADI is who's picks they used. Just ask them on twitter or email.

All you jokers too cheap to go buy a CatsPause? Sheesh

Where could I go to find one in the Ashland area?

Where could I go to find one in the Ashland area?

 

Speedway usually has them. It's a shame we don't have a legit bookstore though.

When I get around to picking one up I'll spill the beans if no one else has. The wife was supposed to grab me one this past weekend while on her Sunday runs, but apparently forgot cause I can't find it anywhere. Then again, she could have "organized" it away and I may find it in a couple of years

Okay... Where can I find it in the Chicagoland area?

All you jokers too cheap to go buy a CatsPause? Sheesh

:popcorn: After receiving a private message on how to ORDER the CatsPause Magazine I have now ordered it, Fellow 16th region fans, Once I receive it I'll get it post for us. :thumb::popcorn:

Teams

 

1. Elliott County

2. Morgan County

3. Rowan County

4. Boyd County

5. Lewis County

6. Greenup County

7. West Carter

8. Fairview

9. Ashland

10. Russell

 

Players

 

1. Jordan Perry

2. Bobby Anderson

3. Larry Whelan

4. Ben Jordan

5. Chase Porter

6. Gage Hughes

7. Korbin Spencer

8. Michael Antrobus

9. Alex Roy

10. Christian Villers

Have to put Fleming in the top 3

Unless they have five new starters, there is no way Fleming is top 3

So how did the coaches and or writer figure the new kid at Rowan is top 10? I guarantee not more than 1 or 2 have ever seen him play.

So how did the coaches and or writer figure the new kid at Rowan is top 10? I guarantee not more than 1 or 2 have ever seen him play.

It's not like he came from Europe

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.