Draft Kings/Fanduel Scandal

HammerTime

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if it turns out like Internet poker and the assets get frozen. I don't think I will keep much money in there.

I remember that. Seems like they gave people time to get their money out but I could be mistaken. I didn't have much in my poker account but I seem to remember getting an email or a notification to cash out.

I saw on the ESPN bottom line that it is illegal to play in Nevada effective as of today as it is seen as gambling and they have no license. I wonder how much longer for everyone else.

Not sure but I think Nevada is a different animal for obvious reasons.

I remember that. Seems like they gave people time to get their money out but I could be mistaken. I didn't have much in my poker account but I seem to remember getting an email or a notification to cash out.

They did and you would get time to take your money out.

I listened to some top DFS guys today and they brought up stuff I had never heard of. I figured every lineup was manually entered and come to find out many sharps have programs that enter all their multiple lineups. They also said they have programs that allow the to seek the weaker players. I did agree that the multi entry tournaments need to go. Sure it would lower the pots but it would level the field.

I listened to some top DFS guys today and they brought up stuff I had never heard of. I figured every lineup was manually entered and come to find out many sharps have programs that enter all their multiple lineups. They also said they have programs that allow the to seek the weaker players. I did agree that the multi entry tournaments need to go. Sure it would lower the pots but it would level the field.

Some guys put as many as 100-200 lineups in a tourney.