Favorites ??

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Johnson central,Campbell County,Georgetown Ohio,North Adams Ohio,Scott High,St. Pat,Bracken County,Pendelton County,Fleming county,Huntington.Mason had 2 teams A and a B.A was the starters for next years varisty and B was the jV.But our JV faired well against the others Varisty. I know im leaving some out.

Who looked good out of this group?

How did Scott High look in the camp? I know they were missing Sharp who is one of their better players.

Who are the favorites going to be for the 06/07 season. I feel like Ballard, J-town, Scott County are definitely 3 that should be mentioned. Who else?

Haven't seen Ballard.

Was not impressed with J-Town.

Scott County will be tough, although smaller without Haddix.

Not certain Scott County will be smaller without a 6'2 or 3" WG/F. His ability to score and defensive prowess from his athletic abilities is what will be missed. He was also provided leadership along with Matt Walls. Without Haddix in the lineup, Scott County would probably be a taller line-up.

I have to believe that if Greg Rice comes back to Holmes along with Edmondson they will have one of the top 10 starting 5's as a whole with Hill, Henderson, Jefferson, Rice, and Edmondson and then with Braeon (sp?) Avery and Clark and the other big kid coming off the bench... IF they get all of those guys on the team they would have to be considered a top 10 team in the state for the pre season IMO...

I have to believe that if Greg Rice comes back to Holmes along with Edmondson they will have one of the top 10 starting 5's as a whole with Hill, Henderson, Jefferson, Rice, and Edmondson and then with Braeon (sp?) Avery and Clark and the other big kid coming off the bench... IF they get all of those guys on the team they would have to be considered a top 10 team in the state for the pre season IMO...

Do you really think they would allow Rice to come back? Not trying to call you out, just asking an honest question. I just don't see this happening especially after the altercation that I heard about last year involving him and a teammate on the bus.

:thumb: Agree. Don't know how many Mason has playing football, but most of GRC do....the cream should rise to the top around mid-February.

Bishop Brossart also returns alot from their team last year. They will have a big starting five, but not sure if they can matchup well with teams with alot of speed. The Tenth Region will be tough again this year. Should be a good one for high school sports in the Tenth.

Bishop Brossart also returns alot from their team last year. They will have a big starting five, but not sure if they can matchup well with teams with alot of speed. The Tenth Region will be tough again this year. Should be a good one for high school sports in the Tenth.

Thanks..wasn't sure how many they had returning. Usually a suprise team that puts it all together at tourney time...my pick this year is Montgomery CO.