Favorites ??

Do you really think they would allow Rice to come back? Not trying to call you out, just asking an honest question. I just don't see this happening especially after the altercation that I heard about last year involving him and a teammate on the bus.

Yes, they will let him back. I saw him this summer with Holmes, and have heard from numerous sources that he has been accepted. A large section of the NKY 06/07 Prediction thread was devoted to this topic: http://www.bluegrasspreps.com/showthread.php?t=95185&page=2

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the appeal for Haddix fails, does anyone know his plans? Prep school is an option, or playing in another state is a possibility. I know here in Florida you can repeat the 8th grade, but once you START the 9th grade you only have 4 years of eligibility.

The way I understand it, thats where Haddix messed up. The rule for Kentucky is the day that you graduate the 8th grade, you have 4 years of elgibility. He completed 8th grade and then repeated it again. That was my understanding of the sistutation. That would result in losing your senior year.