Favorites ??

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember the name Mason County.I just watched them this week in there camp where they dominated . There young but man they have size and talent.

Yes they do, but they will have to get out of the region first. GRC missed thier chance last year, with most returning should be a battle to see who represents the 10th region.

Yes they do, but they will have to get out of the region first. GRC missed thier chance last year, with most returning should be a battle to see who represents the 10th region.

I agree, Mason and GRC will definitely be preseason #1 and #2 in the region. I expect them to battle it out all year. They should both be state ranked this upcoming season.

I agree, Mason and GRC will definitely be preseason #1 and #2 in the region. I expect them to battle it out all year. They should both be state ranked this upcoming season.

No doubt about it, but who wins the region? I'll go with Mason at home how could they lose? (that should start a never ending arguement)

:thumb: Agree. Don't know how many Mason has playing football, but most of GRC do....the cream should rise to the top around mid-February.

I saw his team play several years ago at the Steamboat Classic in Memphis and was very impressed with his team and coaching. Do they still have the Steamboat Classic, and if so do many or any Kentucky teams still participate?

What teams were in their camp?

Johnson central,Campbell County,Georgetown Ohio,North Adams Ohio,Scott High,St. Pat,Bracken County,Pendelton County,Fleming county,Huntington.Mason had 2 teams A and a B.A was the starters for next years varisty and B was the jV.But our JV faired well against the others Varisty. I know im leaving some out.

Im actually referring to them being favorites in the region i wasnt meaning state.:thumb: