Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Another Newb

Featured Replies

Hi guys.

I'm new here to BGP and looking forward to having some lively discussions with yall. I'm just a all around sports fan but high school football is my true love. I'm from Henderson and played football there. I really like to keep tabs on my Colonels, but I also keep an eye on some other local teams as well mainly Webster & Union Co. Looking forward to getting to know yall. Go Cols!

Welcome aboard Cols 51!

Welcome to the site.

Good to have you aboard!:thumb:

Welcome aboard! Great to have someone else from that part of the state. We need more insights from Western Kentucky. Tell your friends about BGP. The more the merrier.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.