Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Free agents LF's and RF's 2016

Featured Replies

If the Reds don't trade Chapman this offseason I'll be really disappointed. No need for him to pitch in the 9th in September when the Reds are 30 games out and down 8 runs.

  • Replies 31
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If the Reds don't trade Chapman this offseason I'll be really disappointed. No need for him to pitch in the 9th in September when the Reds are 30 games out and down 8 runs.

 

Winker and Chapman to the Marlins for Stanton. I'd even give them Hamilton.

Winker and Chapman to the Marlins for Stanton. I'd even give them Hamilton.

 

And if we could trade Bruce and Hoover to the Angels for Trout we would be in better shape.

^The Marlins would hang up the phone before you could even get Stanton's name out of your mouth.

Maybe Dusty feels like he owes us one. :thumb:

  • Author

Is Hamilton a definite Red next season? I sure wouldn't mind a completely different outfield

And if we could trade Bruce and Hoover to the Angels for Trout we would be in better shape.

 

Throw in Bailey to make it even better.

Too bad we don't have a Kevin Mitchell, Greg Vaughn type of guy to go get for LF or Dave Parker for RF. Everytime the Reds make a play for someone they turn into Skip Schumaker.

Is Hamilton a definite Red next season? I sure wouldn't mind a completely different outfield

 

100% yes.

Is Hamilton a definite Red next season? I sure wouldn't mind a completely different outfield

 

Would you keep the entire project infield? Mesoraco, Votto, Phillips, Cozart and Frazier.

  • Author
Would you keep the entire project infield? Mesoraco, Votto, Phillips, Cozart and Frazier.

 

Suarez for Phillips

Phillips has been the 2nd best Red all year, why would you get rid of him? He has 1 year left on his deal? I would think moving Suarez to 3rd and trading Frazier while he is hot item, dont think you can afford him when he is FA. You could get alot for him I would think

Phillips has been the 2nd best Red all year, why would you get rid of him? He has 1 year left on his deal? I would think moving Suarez to 3rd and trading Frazier while he is hot item, dont think you can afford him when he is FA. You could get alot for him I would think

 

Phillips has had a very good season. He's also 34 years old and due $27M over the next two seasons. Way too much money for an aging middle-infielder.

 

Frazier is a hot item? He was back in June and July. They could've got a king's ransom for him. Now? He's nothing more than a slightly better (albeit cheaper), older version of Jay Bruce.

Ichiro is re-signing with the Marlins.

 

65 hits away from 3,000.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.