Message to Highlands Players and Coaches

jbwill2

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't Highlands and CovCath have the same record in football this year? How can you say CovCath has greater athletes when both programs are struggling right now? You can't determine who is better until they actually play the game.

IMHO I believe you can watch film from games or watch the teams live to arrive at that opinion. I would say the same for other teams I've seen too. Highlands has more speed and strength overall than Boone County does this year. They haven't played but having seen Highlands play and seen video of Boone it would be my opinion that highlands would be too fast and strong for Boone.

If I were a Birds player I'd be getting tired of messages from fans/parents and I would simply be looking inward. It's time to circle the wagons.

If I were a current Birds player, the last place I would be spending my free time would be a on a message board. Wake up, go to school, go to practice, hit the gym, study the playbook, repeat...

If I were a Birds player I'd be getting tired of messages from fans/parents and I would simply be looking inward. It's time to circle the wagons.

Now I said that last week and was ripped to shreds about it. My kid was not happy at all with some things that went on before, during and after the game on Friday. He had finally reached that point where enough is enough. I told him that it is really up to you and everyone on the team to determine how they want this to go going forward. You can either stick your tail between your legs and give up or you can continue to work hard and get everyone on the same page and still make the season a success. From what I am hearing since, it would appear that the latter is occurring.