Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Beechwood 8 Ryle 4

Featured Replies

Good luck to Beechwood. I think the better team won on this night. Tough team from top to bottom. They also impressed me with their gloves. A real nice play was made in right field on a potential bloop hit. Ryle impressed me with their guts and never say die attitude. They play hard for 7 innings.

  • Replies 45
  • Views 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck to Beechwood. I think the better team won on this night. Tough team from top to bottom. They also impressed me with their gloves. A real nice play was made in right field on a potential bloop hit. Ryle impressed me with their guts and never say die attitude. They play hard for 7 innings.

 

 

Speed is a very nice weapon.

Does anyone know when the simi state game against HC start, I have heard 2 different things?

 

All of the semi state games are on June 7th, 8th, and 9th. The KHSAA website did have it starting on the 8th, but it has since been corrected.

:thumb: :thumb:

 

He is a great athlete, not Division 1 type athlete but could definitely play in college somewhere whether it be as DB in football, guard in basketball or Pitcher in baseball. Whether the transfer was worth losing a full year of sports... I guess he is the only one to know that. If it helps him get better looks for college than I say it was a good choice to transfer to overall better programs at Beechwood.

All of the semi state games are on June 7th, 8th, and 9th. The KHSAA website did have it starting on the 8th, but it has since been corrected.

:thumb: :thumb: Thanks, I am assuming all times are different, correct?

:thumb: :thumb: Thanks, I am assuming all times are different, correct?

 

I don't know....we haven't been notified by the KHSAA yet. I'm not sure if they have a standard starting time for all of the games or if it's left up to the individual semi-state director(s).

I don't know....we haven't been notified by the KHSAA yet. I'm not sure if they have a standard starting time for all of the games or if it's left up to the individual semi-state director(s).

Thats what I thought...thanks..

He is a great athlete, not Division 1 type athlete but could definitely play in college somewhere whether it be as DB in football, guard in basketball or Pitcher in baseball. Whether the transfer was worth losing a full year of sports... I guess he is the only one to know that. If it helps him get better looks for college than I say it was a good choice to transfer to overall better programs at Beechwood.

Well he should help out at GTown next year.

Pat Thompson from Lloyd was also named to the all tournament team.

Complete all Tournament Team:

 

NewCath -D.J. Young, Sam Diehl;

CovCath -Mike Stevens;

Highlands -Patrick Allen;

Villa Madonna -Kyle Herbstreit;

St. Henry -Craig Shanks, Jeff Grieme;

Ryle -Mark Guttridge, Giovanni DeVita;

Lloyd -Patrick Thompson;

Beechwood -Pat Muth, Chris Curley, Chas Moore, Eric Sawyer (MVP).

 

Congrats to all!

Complete all Tournament Team:

 

Shanks and Grieme from St. Henry

Muth, Moore, Curley and Sawyer from Beechwood

Guttridge, and Giovani Devita from Ryle

Kyle Herbstreit froim Villa

Pat Thompson from Lloyd

Mike Stephens from Cov Cath

 

Patrick Allen-HHS

Well he should help out at GTown next year.

 

is that where he is going? which sport?

I think he has signed to play Baseball at Georgetown. Where did he transfer from?

I think he has signed to play Baseball at Georgetown. Where did he transfer from?

 

I had not heard he was playing baseball at Gtown. I know Sawyer is.

 

Moore came from Bellevue.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.