LaSalle (OH) 30 Highlands 6 (JV)

jbwill2

Well why should our boy's sit on the bench every time they decide to bring over the varsity? Just doesn't seem right to me

Please define "our boys".

You've been called out soooo many times. No HHS fan thinks for one second that you are an HHS fan. You say all this crap to start crap. All your posts are as vague and generic as can be and you NEVER say anything that gives us any indication you have a clue you know what you're talking about. Anyone can say exactly what you say every day. And when people try to meet you, you have more excuses than the ocean has fish.

You think you are playing the HHS fans, but actually the joke is on you.

Edited by RCC9

I don't need to define anything. As I said it is bull and making our team very bitter. If they can't play with the big boy's then why bring them to us? I will not respond to this anymore because opinions are like butt wholes we all have them.

Well part of that last sentence is pretty darn accurate. How did the seniors do?

I don't need to define anything. As I said it is bull and making our team very bitter. If they can't play with the big boy's then why bring them to us? I will not respond to this anymore because opinions are like butt wholes we all have them.

What's bull?? Your comments are too generic to warrant any concern. Until you can provide more detail, we can't help you with your issue. Maybe if you had more detail, we would take your side!

You say you have a son in the program and can tell who the varsity kids are, but you can't come up with names??? Why don't you ask your son, who plays with all these kids...right??? Should be pretty simple.

So many holes in all your stories. Again. You are the butt of all our jokes!

I did see some pics of the game and noticed #12 Luke Ross was playing. I know he has been playing JV all season though. Ross has been getting Varsity snaps as well on defense. I wouldn't consider him a Varsity player being brought into JV games tjough. I would consider that a kid who has worked hard and played well at the JV level as a JR and earned himself Varsity playing time.

I did see some pics of the game and noticed #12 Luke Ross was playing. I know he has been playing JV all season though. Ross has been getting Varsity snaps as well on defense. I wouldn't consider him a Varsity player being brought into JV games tjough. I would consider that a kid who has worked hard and played well at the JV level as a JR and earned himself Varsity playing time.

Actually Ross had been in and out of a boot for several weeks and to be honest has seen little to no varsity time over the last several games except for some spot duty here and there. As I said earlier, there are numerous juniors that are playing JV.

Well, some might just have butt halves or butt quarters, but I see what you're saying.