Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

9th Region Championship Predictions: Ryle vs. Beechwood

Featured Replies

Well, it looks like it is coming down to the team with the most pure talent, Beechwood, against the team that has shown the most consistency this year in big games, Ryle. Who wins it?

  • Author

I have to go with Beechwood because of their seniors, they have more experience and don't want to go home yet.

How could I choose anyone but Ryle in another great game? Should be a great game at a great place with great kids representing two great schools. Let's win one in memory of Mr. Cooper!

I picked Ryle as the team to beat in January. I see no reason to change now.

Who will Ryle throw tonight?

Champion Window Field in Florence, not sure time.

Game is at 7:00....Wow, I said all year that Bw, Ryle, and CC were the three Teams that could make a run at not only the region, but State as well. As far as who I am picking to win this game, I have to go with Beechwood. They have the best player in the region in Curley, and I look for him to show that this evening.

7 PM game time in Florence.

I have picked Beechwood all year and I will stick with them tonite. I can only say that Ryle will be ready and there will be Angels in the Outfield looking on the players and coaches from Ryle. I wish both teams the best of luck and hope both play the best they can play. Good Luck, no matter which team wins we will be represented well at State. JD

My head goes with Beechwood, but my heart is beating for Ryle. Those kids have had a tough week, and I think we just might have a team on a mission. If Beechwood get a leads of more than three runs they won't fold like NCC did, but the longer Ryle stays in the game or at least within a run or two, the more I think they have a chance to win......This game will be won by whatever pitcher has the best stuff....Should be a great game....

 

Good luck to both teams and their fans........

I said before and I'll say it again. These are the best two teams in the region. I don't see more than 5 runs total scored. Should be a goodun.

Who will Ryle throw tonight?

 

I am betting on the "Hump".

 

Humphrey should be throwing for Ryle.

Well lets break down the match-up...

 

Pitching- Curley vs Humphrey Advantage: Beechwood

"Big Sticks"- Muth ; Curley vs. Wagner; Murray Advantage: Beechwood

Defensively- Beechwood is solid but Ryle plays more fundamentally sound ball and doesnt make as many errors. Advantage: Ryle

Coaching: Myerhoff vs. Roessel (sp?) Advantage: Beechwood (Myerhoff has coached n bigger games and has more experience in this situation)

 

IMO this game will be close as long as Ryle can stay solid defensively like they have all year. Ryle will have lots of emotions surrounding them tonight but Beechwood's experience will be too much. I'll take the Beechies in a 2-3 run victory.

Add Sawyer to "Big Sticks" for Beechwood. He hits everything hard.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.