September 22, 201511 yr Author One Minute Video Exposing The Real Horrors Of Planned Parenthood - BuzzPo Everyone really needs to watch this one.
September 22, 201511 yr I can't even stand to watch them any more. Each one that gets released is more and more disturbing. But you know what IMO is even more disturbing? PP supporters' response. One of my Facebook friends shared the below status, and it really makes me sick to my stomach that someone can type "abortion is good for humanity." Also, check out the hashtag #ShoutYourAbortion . Similarly disgusting posts. Its so so so sad, but I don't think abortion will ever be outlawed in the US. I don't care if Planned Parenthood provides nothing BUT abortion services. I don't care if it's a million-story abortion superpark with abortion waterslides and an abortion electrical parade. Abortion is legal. ABORTION IS LEGAL. If I read one more "defense" of Planned Parenthood that says "it's not JUST abortions!" or "only 5% of what they do is abortion! And abortions aren't federally funded!" I'm going to abort myself. Abortion is legal, culturally necessary, and good for humanity. It has been and will be practiced for millennia. It is essential. It is a fact. By minimizing, denying or apologizing for this fact, you are allowing these venal anti-woman Nazis to frame this debate and continue to chip away at this essential right. Abortion is not tragic. It is not painful. It is a fact. It is a right. Demand it, fight for it, and for the sake of the women who have given their lives to defend it, stop apologizing for it.
September 22, 201511 yr No matter how the PP apologists try to paint it , abortion is still murder . Better watch it, you'll get kicked off of the DNC Christmas List :lol2:
September 22, 201511 yr People are just numb to this stuff and it is really sad. Again, if you are OK with govt money going to the people in the first video, I just don't know what to say... The women interviewed are just pathetic human beings...sorry but they are...
September 22, 201511 yr Saw the bill banning abortion after 20 weeks did not pass today. What a shame.
September 22, 201511 yr I find it unbelievable that anyone could support this organization. All the libs refuse to speak against it, unreal.
September 23, 201511 yr On a completely unrelated note when I first saw the title of this thread I had a total brain fart and thought "that's a really stupid name for a video rental place." Sorry if it seems inappropriate, i just needed to let it out
September 23, 201511 yr Business as usual at PP. Folks, we are perpetuating a culture that is becoming numb to these atrocities. The anti death penalty folks can spare me their moral equivalence crap.......there is NO equivalence. It's amusing to listen to the hand wringing over Ben Carson's comment about the poor Muslims, or Trump's arrogance, or Kim Davis refusing marriage licenses to gay couples.......but not much of a peep about PP, because by gosh they help poor women.
September 23, 201511 yr Business as usual at PP. Folks, we are perpetuating a culture that is becoming numb to these atrocities. The anti death penalty folks can spare me their moral equivalence crap.......there is NO equivalence. It's amusing to listen to the hand wringing over Ben Carson's comment about the poor Muslims, or Trump's arrogance, or Kim Davis refusing marriage licenses to gay couples.......but not much of a peep about PP, because by gosh they help poor women. It does to seem out of kilter doesn't it
September 23, 201511 yr Saw the bill banning abortion after 20 weeks did not pass today. What a shame. Thank the Democrats for that.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.