Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ESPN is Also Shady

Featured Replies

This is news to us?

 

You cannot have a true news organization when the NFL is paying your bills.

I did not have much respect for ESPN before Deflate-gate but have none now. It is one thing to make a mistake in reporting. All the reporters are trying to get the "scoop" first so mistakes will be made. However, if you make a mistake you HAVE to correct it loudly. Mortensen got the initial story about "how deflated" the balls were wrong. That initial report is what got the whole ball rolling to the mess it ended up. I have still never heard Mortensen correct it. The Pats went to the NFL and said you have to get the correct version out there and the NFL basically said no. I assume they went to Mortensen as well and heard crickets. I used to like Mortensen but his integrity is gone IMO - obviously I feel the same about Goodell too.

ESPN has been a joke for a long time. Only time I watch now is when one of my favorite teams are playing.

ESPN is living up to more of the E of their name, then the S. Will be MTV soon.3FzDVV4.jpg

  • Author

Geez.

Many people call it "BSPN" now. I will let you know figure out what the first two letters stand for...

ESPN is good for games and 30 for 30.

ESPN is good for games and 30 for 30.

 

That's about it.

ESPN is good for games and 30 for 30.

 

People actually watch ESPN outside of those parameters?

 

Also, could someone please inform the BGP spellcheck that parameter is an actual word? I hate getting flagged by spellcheck for words I know I got correct.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.