Bluto

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

That has nothing to do with anything.

Then their schedule shouldn't be thrown up as an excuse every week. They proved last year they were the best team despite their schedule and they will do the same this year.

Stick to basketball bro, you exposed your own self last December saying OSU didn't belong in the playoff. You are good at basketball though, maybe you will take over for Matt Jones.

I'm allowed to be a football fan. I hate OSU more than any other team in sports. They had a good win over Alabama last season. No doubt about that. We will see what happens this season.

Everyone has an easy schedule. Before you all starting beating your SEC drum.. you all got beat by a slow big 10 school.

Who beat any drum, OSU are the champs and look to be the run away favorite this season. Don't be so thin skinned about their weak schedule, you will get a chance to show how good you are twice at the end of the season and no one can complain about it. Enjoy this season and lighten up...:thumb:

I'm allowed to be a football fan. I hate OSU more than any other team in sports. They has a good win over Alabama last season. No doubt about that. We will see what happens this season.

You are def allowed to be, but when you come in here hating on OSU after they proved you 100% wrong on everything you said last year, well that takes guts I guess.

Who beat any drum, OSU are the champs and look to be the run away favorite this season. Don't be so thin skinned about their weak schedule, you will get a chance to show how good you are twice at the end of the season and no one can complain about it. Enjoy this season and lighten up...:thumb:

Okay you're right... you're right. You're not one of the UK haters.. my bad.

You are def allowed to be, but when you come in here hating on OSU after they proved you 100% wrong on everything you said last year, well that takes guts I guess.

I give them credit for beating Alabama last season. We will see if that happens again .