Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Johnson Central 42 Lexington Catholic 28

Featured Replies

JC-Ashland.

  • Replies 56
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Then WTH are you talking this stuff if you haven't seen them? all week long we had to read on here about how great Cath. was ( and they are) then when they lose we get excuses and back handed complement's...C'mon man step up.

I tip my cap to you, you do keep your word.

Kobe is the greatest.

 

 

I cannot wait for the Boyle game.

 

With Boyle passing for over 400 yards and over 20 yards per completion average and 4 TDs against a good Danville team - I bet you are.

Honest question, nothing against JC or their fans.

 

Has LC went down some since Coach Letton left?

 

IMO they have went down since their solid MS staff from a few years ago left, Coach Letton leaving hasnt helped either.

Some pics from last night.

 

BGPIMG_8929.jpg

JC running through holes.

 

BGPIMG_8949.jpg

And more.

 

BGPIMG_8993_crop.jpg

JJ

 

BGPIMG_9027_crop.jpg

BGPIMG_9028_crop.jpg

Andy Thompson scores after reversing field.

 

BGPIMG_9126.jpg

JC doing what the did a lot of last night.

 

BGPIMG_9198.jpg

Andy Hickey scoops and scores with a long fumble recovery.

Bill Letton or Coach Perry have nothing to do with what took place last night. Penalties and mental miscues that the players themselves have to take responsibility for not the coach. Anybody familiar with the program on a personal level know that the split with Letton and LexCath was best for both sides. Not really into bashing coaches and saying that's the issue for those miscues.

 

We just have to own it completely. Own the fact that we aren't playing well. Own that we aren't making adjustments to the game plan during the game. Own that the effort hasn't always been 110%. Own that we haven't responded to adversity. Own that Ryle and JC made more plays. Own that it's not going to get any easier. I don't like excuses, I like learning from the mistakes. All we can do is hope that they are learning and improving.

 

Top 10 condiments for this crow

 

10. Raising Canes Sauce

9. A1 Bold

8. Sweet Bay Rays

7. Chicken Fil A Sauce

6. Buffalo Ranch Dip

5. Honey Mustard

4. Lemon Pepper

3. Sweet Onion Sauce

2. Sweet & Sour Sauce

1. Bang Bang Shrimp Sauce from Bonefish

 

Keep the plates coming because I have a little variety to alter the taste

With Boyle passing for over 400 yards and over 20 yards per completion average and 4 TDs against a good Danville team - I bet you are.

 

Plus that is the next true test on the Boyle schedule IMO.

Bill Letton or Coach Perry have nothing to do with what took place last night. Penalties and mental miscues that the players themselves have to take responsibility for not the coach. Anybody familiar with the program on a personal level know that the split with Letton and LexCath was best for both sides. Not really into bashing coaches and saying that's the issue for those miscues.

 

We just have to own it completely. Own the fact that we aren't playing well. Own that we aren't making adjustments to the game plan during the game. Own that the effort hasn't always been 110%. Own that we haven't responded to adversity. Own that Ryle and JC made more plays. Own that it's not going to get any easier. I don't like excuses, I like learning from the mistakes. All we can do is hope that they are learning and improving.

 

Top 10 condiments for this crow

 

10. Raising Canes Sauce

9. A1 Bold

8. Sweet Bay Rays

7. Chicken Fil A Sauce

6. Buffalo Ranch Dip

5. Honey Mustard

4. Lemon Pepper

3. Sweet Onion Sauce

2. Sweet & Sour Sauce

1. Bang Bang Shrimp Sauce from Bonefish

 

Keep the plates coming because I have a little variety to alter the taste

 

I usually just use some Frank's Red Hot. Gives an awesome kick of spice without taking away the flavor from the crow.

I usually just use some Frank's Red Hot. Gives an awesome kick of spice without taking away the flavor from the crow.

 

Frank's huh? I'm more of a Tobasco kind of guy but neither should take away from that crow flavor. I'm thinking about medium well over some fresh coals while watching college football

Frank's huh? I'm more of a Tobasco kind of guy but neither should take away from that crow flavor. I'm thinking about medium well over some fresh coals while watching college football

 

Yeah, I prefer grilling myself as well. Of course, I like it fried also.

 

Get you some minced garlic and mix it in the Franks or your Tabasco for a really good garlicky spicy flavor. You can thank me later. :thumb:

So happy for Johnson Central. No, they did not beat a top caliber team, but they did beat a team that should/couldwin 7 games this season.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.