Johnson Central 42 Lexington Catholic 28

15th Region

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Then WTH are you talking this stuff if you haven't seen them? all week long we had to read on here about how great Cath. was ( and they are) then when they lose we get excuses and back handed complement's...C'mon man step up.

Bill Letton or Coach Perry have nothing to do with what took place last night. Penalties and mental miscues that the players themselves have to take responsibility for not the coach. Anybody familiar with the program on a personal level know that the split with Letton and LexCath was best for both sides. Not really into bashing coaches and saying that's the issue for those miscues.

We just have to own it completely. Own the fact that we aren't playing well. Own that we aren't making adjustments to the game plan during the game. Own that the effort hasn't always been 110%. Own that we haven't responded to adversity. Own that Ryle and JC made more plays. Own that it's not going to get any easier. I don't like excuses, I like learning from the mistakes. All we can do is hope that they are learning and improving.

Top 10 condiments for this crow

10. Raising Canes Sauce

9. A1 Bold

8. Sweet Bay Rays

7. Chicken Fil A Sauce

6. Buffalo Ranch Dip

5. Honey Mustard

4. Lemon Pepper

3. Sweet Onion Sauce

2. Sweet & Sour Sauce

1. Bang Bang Shrimp Sauce from Bonefish

Keep the plates coming because I have a little variety to alter the taste

Bill Letton or Coach Perry have nothing to do with what took place last night. Penalties and mental miscues that the players themselves have to take responsibility for not the coach. Anybody familiar with the program on a personal level know that the split with Letton and LexCath was best for both sides. Not really into bashing coaches and saying that's the issue for those miscues.

We just have to own it completely. Own the fact that we aren't playing well. Own that we aren't making adjustments to the game plan during the game. Own that the effort hasn't always been 110%. Own that we haven't responded to adversity. Own that Ryle and JC made more plays. Own that it's not going to get any easier. I don't like excuses, I like learning from the mistakes. All we can do is hope that they are learning and improving.

Top 10 condiments for this crow

10. Raising Canes Sauce

9. A1 Bold

8. Sweet Bay Rays

7. Chicken Fil A Sauce

6. Buffalo Ranch Dip

5. Honey Mustard

4. Lemon Pepper

3. Sweet Onion Sauce

2. Sweet & Sour Sauce

1. Bang Bang Shrimp Sauce from Bonefish

Keep the plates coming because I have a little variety to alter the taste

I usually just use some Frank's Red Hot. Gives an awesome kick of spice without taking away the flavor from the crow.

I usually just use some Frank's Red Hot. Gives an awesome kick of spice without taking away the flavor from the crow.

Frank's huh? I'm more of a Tobasco kind of guy but neither should take away from that crow flavor. I'm thinking about medium well over some fresh coals while watching college football

Frank's huh? I'm more of a Tobasco kind of guy but neither should take away from that crow flavor. I'm thinking about medium well over some fresh coals while watching college football

Yeah, I prefer grilling myself as well. Of course, I like it fried also.

Get you some minced garlic and mix it in the Franks or your Tabasco for a really good garlicky spicy flavor. You can thank me later. :thumb: