oldrambler

Who wins this one ?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this one ?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wont be able to make this game sadly, due to work out of town. Always like East's field for watching a ball game. One thing I would like to see is Damon Black utilized in the offense in someway. He is a good athelete and I think his speed could be used on offense. QB, WR, or even RB. Imo, Kane Snyder needs to prove himself. He doesnt seem to run auite like he did in his soph and jr years. I think Black could help us getting some things going on the edge, also think he could be used in Wildcat situations. He has looked good each time he has gotten snaps this season. Davidson had a better camp than he did from what I understand and I am in no way saying that he has done anything to merit him losing his starting job, bc I think he has alot of potential, just needs to take some of the air out from under his deep throws. But I think Damon needs to see more time on the field.

Also East Carter has been putting players on the side away from the home bleachers this year. Chan Champlin did this because he didn't want the players to face any distraction from the home fans or parents.

East has new bleachers this year, but there are no seperate away bleachers (I do think there's a section) here this year (that I know of yet) I took a picture during the offseason I tried to attach I don't know if it did I'm on my phone.

Yeah I think I was 12 last time we made the playoffs (2008) and the year before that was the last time we beat Raceland!

I just hope the parents and fans are patient and realistic otherwise it could ruin the whole thing. I'm ready for Friday, any of you Ram fans making the trip to Grayson? Would love to meet a few of you guys

I won't be able to but I feel sure some of the others will.

Rams by as much as they want for a few reasons........just a better team in all phases of the game (except kicking), East has an excellent kicker AND the Rams have had their feelings/egos hurt the last 2 weeks and will take their frustrations out on East.......this one could get ugly fast.

I originally said Raceland winning easy, 37-6 but the more I think about this one I am not so sure. East can do some things in their offense that will give the Rams trouble. I am still picking my Rams but East just may pull this one out should Raceland go in looking ahead to GCHS.

My New score ....

Raceland - 34

East Carter - 24

I originally said Raceland winning easy, 37-6 but the more I think about this one I am not so sure. East can do some things in their offense that will give the Rams trouble. I am still picking my Rams but East just may pull this one out should Raceland go in looking ahead to GCHS.

My New score ....

Raceland - 34

East Carter - 24

There is nothing in the East offense that can give the Rams trouble.....a long field goal maybe.......East only scores when the game is out of hand.