Is it likely for Covcath to start the year 0 and 6?

G1

Two more Ohio teams, a Beechwood team that shoved Covcath all over the field last year, and a good passing Lexcath team. After watching Covcath bumble the ball all over the field last night, I'm not sure they can win any of the first six.

At 9:53 this morning, Thrillville's post went up on the wall of a certain locker room in Fort Mitchell. All kidding aside, Cov Cath will be traveling down Dixie Hwy. with an edge of revenge. If the Tigers can neutralize the emotions of the Colonels early on they could win for the second year in a row. The memories of what Slusher did last year has to be a concern for Cov Cath especially with his 5 TD debut last night. This should be a great game between long time rivals.

Desales struggled last night.

Lancaster 13, DeSales 3: Shea Goss’ 4-yard touchdown run in the fourth quarter helped host Lancaster pull away from DeSales. Noah Dryden gave the Golden Gales a first-quarter lead with a 1-yard touchdown run, and the Stallions could only muster a 32-yard Dominic DiMaccio field goal. Lancaster finished with 307 yards of offense and held DeSales to 109 yards.

Sycamore lost also 36-35 to Mt. Healthy

Play of the game: Following a Sycamore score, Montgomery engineered the game-winning drive, scored the final touchdown and converted the two-point conversion to seal the deal.

Stars of the game: Mount Healthy's David Montgomery generated the bulk of the Owls' offense. He finished with 27 carries for 209 yards and four scores.

For Sycamore, Bonner and Dawson both eclipsed the 150-yard mark on the ground and combined for three scores as the Aviators pounded out 298 rushing yards.

At 9:53 this morning, Thrillville's post went up on the wall of a certain locker room in Fort Mitchell. All kidding aside, Cov Cath will be traveling down Dixie Hwy. with an edge of revenge. If the Tigers can neutralize the emotions of the Colonels early on they could win for the second year in a row. The memories of what Slusher did last year has to be a concern for Cov Cath especially with his 5 TD debut last night. This should be a great game between long time rivals.

I actually considered going back and changing it to "I think we will beat beechwood" but then thought my original post would generate more discussion.