Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cooper/Bryan Station Predictions

Who do you think wins? 57 members have voted

  1. 1. Who do you think wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Who do you think wins and why?

  • Replies 49
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

Bryan Station should win 49 to 14.

I'm taking Cooper in this one. I think we are all learning an early lesson about NKY football in 2015.

Bryan Station should win 49 to 14.

 

I KNEW that was coming. :lol2: :lol2:

  • Author
I KNEW that was coming. :lol2: :lol2:

 

Cooper doesn't have the horses to compete with Bryan Station.

Cooper. Because they have a very good defense. Respect!

  • Author
Cooper. Because they have a very good defense. Respect!

 

They will need a great defense to stop Bryan Station!

I think Bryan Station will have better offense than either of Cooper's first opponents, but that Cooper defense is stingy. Station's defense looks a bit suspect and Cooper's offense is clicking well. I'll say 35-14 in Cooper's favor.

They will need a great defense to stop Bryan Station!

 

They have one along with a stud RB which should help them control the tempo.

This one worries me. I think it was more of Station falling apart at the end of the game last night more than SK being better. I think Station has a ton of athletes.

 

I still think SK is the team to beat in NKY. Hurts me to say that because someone is slobbering all over himself now.

UKfan continues his trend of being the most uninformed poster on this board. The streak is impressive!

  • Author
UKfan continues his trend of being the most uninformed poster on this board. The streak is impressive!

 

How so?

You said they will need a great defense to stop Bryan Station. Cooper has allowed one offensive TD In two games against quality opponents. You predicted a blow out against Cooper. I know it must be tough for Cooper to get more attention than you precious SK but hey, it happens.

  • Author
You said they will need a great defense to stop Bryan Station. Cooper has allowed one offensive TD In two games against quality opponents. You predicted a blow out against Cooper. I know it must be tough for Cooper to get more attention than you precious SK but hey, it happens.

 

That was against a 2A team. Bryan Station has a very high powered offense.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.