Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

If you could go back in time..

Featured Replies

You have a time machine and the world is about to end. You can go to any time/place in history. Where would you go?

  • Replies 46
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When Jesus was around and kicking. Would be fascinating to see it all unfold.

You ask this on the day of the opener for Conner football? I know my answer.

You ask this on the day of the opener for Conner football? I know my answer.

 

Out of all the historic events in the world, THAT'S what you would choose?

 

Disappointing Clizzy. :lol2:

When Jesus was around and kicking. Would be fascinating to see it all unfold.

 

I can go with that. For me...maybe sometime during WWI and watch a famous battle unfold...I find that time period fascinating, some of that due to I think the film footage that exists...it's so surreal.

Actually, I'll amend mine. I want to go back to September 9th or 10th, 2001. Find a way to warn people of what's about to take place. Think about how the course of our country would be different had 9/11 never taken place?

Probably back to my freshmen year at UofL.

  • Author

Let's keep in mind. the world is about to end. So you know life is over in 2015.

  • Author
You ask this on the day of the opener for Conner football? I know my answer.

 

I'm going back to the summer before I started high school.

  • Author
When Jesus was around and kicking. Would be fascinating to see it all unfold.

 

You can always just ask @mcpapa what it was like. Pretty sure he was there for it.

I'm sure I'll think of a gazillion more but the first one that popped into my head was the battle of Gettysburg.

Back to the summer after sixth grade.

 

That is when I started making STUPID decisions, that I would pay for all of my adult life.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.