Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Vick visiting with Steelers today

Featured Replies

I think they'll sign him. And I think they should. Gradkowski having surgery on non throwing hand after dislocating it when the 3rd string center shot a snap in the gun at his ankles. And Landry Jones sucks with a capital SUCKS.

  • Replies 43
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I sense another reason for people to hate on the Steelers...

  • Author
I sense another reason for people to hate on the Steelers...
Broad shoulders.
I sense another reason for people to hate on the Steelers...

 

They are the Steelers. That's generally enough in itself.

I sense another reason for people to hate on the Steelers...

 

Bring it.

They are the Steelers. That's generally enough in itself.

 

It's lonely at the top! :banana:

I like Michael Vick. Maybe I'll become a Steelers fan. I do love that sexy coach! :whistling:

I like Michael Vick. Maybe I'll become a Steelers fan. I do love that sexy coach! :whistling:

 

You'd look good in the black and gold.

You'd look good in the black and gold.

 

And in any and thing

And in any and thing

 

Come on man.. Trying to steal my thunder.

And in any and thing

 

Ha ha. That's not entirely true. I look awful in Carolina blue or Duke blue! But then again, who doesn't?!?

 

:banana:

  • Author

Vick seems to be a good fit here. Of course all the Pburgh message boards and blahgs are mixed on the prospect of signing Vick. I'd say all the snoots from Upper St. Clair with the flat faced furball lapdogs are aghast that they'd sign a former felon. The blue collar guys from Mt.Lebanon are pretty happy, considering the QB that everyone loves and tends to forget that he tried to choke a coed in a bar using no hands.:idunno:

It's lonely at the top! :banana:

 

Let all the jealous fans have their fun Deuce. They only wish they knew the feeling. :D

Ha ha. That's not entirely true. I look awful in Carolina blue or Duke blue! But then again, who doesn't?!?

 

:banana:

 

This guy looks awesome in Duke blue. Word.

 

I look like crap in Carolina blue though. Gotta admit that.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.