Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Vick visiting with Steelers today

Featured Replies

I never stopped liking Vick. If Tebow is still on a team may as well kick the wheels on Vick too.

  • Replies 43
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just trying to draw you out, PP! I knew you'd sense a disturbance in the Force.

  • Author

Workout went well, and he's signed.

Steelers fans are split on the decision. Can't help but love the irony. Love Ben. Hate Mike.

Steelers fans are split on the decision. Can't help but love the irony. Love Ben. Hate Mike.

 

Well, a dog is man's best friend; women, not so much.

  • Author

Bottom line it improved this team because Gradkowski had shoulder issues before the dislocated hand. And again, Landry Jones suuuuuuucks. So they definitely upgraded at the backup position. Love Vick or hate him, he has been pretty spotless after the prison term unless I am out of the loop on that.

Well, a dog is man's best friend; women, not so much.

 

Blows my mind. I love dogs, have 4 of them. I still can't imagine accepting Ben and dropping the Steelers as a favorite team because of Mike. Soooooooo strange to me.

Bottom line it improved this team because Gradkowski had shoulder issues before the dislocated hand. And again, Landry Jones suuuuuuucks. So they definitely upgraded at the backup position. Love Vick or hate him, he has been pretty spotless after the prison term unless I am out of the loop on that.

 

He has been spotless as far as I know. He paid his debt to society.

  • Author
He has been spotless as far as I know. He paid his debt to society.

I agree. I am pleasantly surprised he was available. I hope he never plays a single down in the regular season, but still.

I agree. I am pleasantly surprised he was available. I hope he never plays a single down in the regular season, but still.

 

:lol2: I feel you there. Well said.

@RudyDeHoyoss: Hey season ticket holders dropping out bc of the Vick signing, I will happily take your tickets thank you very much

I have no issues whatsoever with this.

Well, a dog is man's best friend; women, not so much.

 

Right, translated to mean you can kill your best friend and still be in the league but don't dare put your hands on a woman.

I agree. I am pleasantly surprised he was available. I hope he never plays a single down in the regular season, but still.

 

I like the signing too but unlike you I want to see Vick play in the regular season. Not because I want anyone to get hurt and not because I think it is best for the Bengals but because as a fan of the NFL and Vick's skill set I want to see what Vick can do running the Steelers offense when it counts.

  • Author
I like the signing too but unlike you I want to see Vick play in the regular season. Not because I want anyone to get hurt and not because I think it is best for the Bengals but because as a fan of the NFL and Vick's skill set I want to see what Vick can do running the Steelers offense when it counts.

I have a feeling that he'll be in on occasion, especially with 2pt conversions more popular this season. I'd guess Haley has a plan.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.