Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Vick visiting with Steelers today

Featured Replies

  • Replies 43
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Steelers fans are split on the decision. Can't help but love the irony. Love Ben. Hate Mike.

 

Was just talking about this today.

 

For all the pet lovers out there, forgive me.... But Mike Vick spent more time in jail for fighting DOGS than some former NFL players have spent for killing PEOPLE.

 

Get over it.

I have a feeling that he'll be in on occasion, especially with 2pt conversions more popular this season. I'd guess Haley has a plan.

 

I would LOVE that.

 

I hope we have multiple teams going for two as their first choice for conversion after TD, I think it will make for a more exciting NFL in many ways. And Vick would be perfect for that. Same with Tebow, can't wait!

Where can I buy my Mike Vick jersey?

Was just talking about this today.

 

For all the pet lovers out there, forgive me.... But Mike Vick spent more time in jail for fighting DOGS than some former NFL players have spent for killing PEOPLE.

 

Get over it.

 

I agree Deuce, Vick paid his debt to society and everyone needs to let the past be the past.

Where can I buy my Mike Vick jersey?

 

He is wearing #2 .

  • Author
He is wearing #2 .

As long as he doesn't play like #2

He is wearing #2 .

 

If Mike Vick is really wearing #2 I can promise you I'm getting a jersey. :lol2:

  • Author

Book it. The deuce

First pass 62 yard td!

I agree. I am pleasantly surprised he was available. I hope he never plays a single down in the regular season, but still.

 

I had to watch Landry Jones in the preseason game vs the Jags. I thought Chad Henne was bad til I watched him. While Big Ben is made of titanium, it's good that the Steelers dont have to resort to that type of QB play.

  • Author
I had to watch Landry Jones in the preseason game vs the Jags. I thought Chad Henne was bad til I watched him. While Big Ben is made of titanium, it's good that the Steelers dont have to resort to that type of QB play.
Amen. And Vicks pass wasn't a TD

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.