2005 49-0 FC

2004 41-7 FC

2003 33-17 FC

2002 20-41 WH

2001 14-6 FC

2000 20-42 WH

1999 49-21 FC

1998 18-41 WH

The series since 1998 has FC with a 12-5 record and Franklin County has won 8 of 10 the last ten years and has also won the last 5 meetings.

The series since 1998 has FC with a 12-5 record and Franklin County has won 8 of 10 the last ten years and has also won the last 5 meetings.

That's actually closer than I anticipated, although I forgot that while Franklin has had some recent success they also had some dry years a while back.

This game will let each team know what they have and don't have. Shelby Valley was big and run oriented and FC ran thru them around them and over them. Western Hills had there way with Washington County. I look for this game to be won on the defensive and offensive lines. We will see who controls the trenches! I like my Flyers chances with all this being said. I think FC has to many weapons and they will eventually make the game a blow out! If Western Hills can stick around and keep it close it could get interesting!

Franklin County 49

Western Hills 14

I personally don't think either one of these teams is better than last year.

FCHS lost a ton of Defensive standouts, including two college lineman, and 3-4 linebackers.

WHHS, lost Lockett who to me is the best offensive player they have had since Dylan Curry.

We will see if these teams surpass any of that talent from last year.

Lord I suppose it will but basically kids having fun I Think. This caps a long week of contests between the two schools they have played in volleyball, soccer, girls soccer all week. Good thing is many of the contests have ended in prayer for another student in the City that has some health issues. So to me its a healthy rivalry! With all that said I hope the East side dominates!!! GO FLYERS!

Lost contracts = basically Hills agreed to play FCHS then without telling FCHS they decided to schedule someone else, Citing lost contracts. But it all worked out.

Come on it's your rival. Take a few shots.... Lol

Hope both teams played spirited and come out healthy.