Top 8th Grade Football Players

BIGBLUE18

Thank you for clarifying. That is what I was trying to say. Union only played one NKY Team this year. It's a little different when you leave our area. To each his own but the trend to hold back kids is prevalent in some areas. Thats a parent's decision to do that. The kids are older period. One year at this age means alot competition wise. We compete with 13-14 year old kids against alot of older 14 and 15 year olds. So yes duece that is what I meant by younger.

Gotcha, it is all good! Can't wait to see the young man when he gets into high school.

I remember watching Colin play for the Chiefs and thinking wait until he starts running the ball! So, little brother has some shoes to fill....big ones!

And yes, it is different in different parts of the state.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nowhere close to an older 8th grader.

"Older 8th grader." What does that even mean? If you're legal and within the rules, what's the problem? Maybe some of these folks should plan years in advance and have their children as close to the August 1st deadline as possible.

I've seen a fair amount of football in the NKY area this year.

Ryle Raiders have a RB that is really good. Probably the best I've seen. Very powerful. I think England is his last name. Didn't play D.

Red Devils from the NKYFL have a couple of pretty good kids on there team. One is a RB with the last name Brooks. He was pretty quick. Seemed like a good athlete. I believe he played LB on D.

Highlands has a eight grader playing up as a freshman who seems to be lighting everyone up on offense (WR) and defense(ILB). I think Huddleston is his last name.

Highlands Jr Football has a really good QB. Scrambles well with his speed and has a huge arm. Played safety on D. I think Ahlfield is his last name.

Hope that helps.

You said a couple of kids on Red Devils, who is the other one? By the way welcome to BGP :dancingpa

I've seen a fair amount of football in the NKY area this year.

Ryle Raiders have a RB that is really good. Probably the best I've seen. Very powerful. I think England is his last name. Didn't play D.

Red Devils from the NKYFL have a couple of pretty good kids on there team. One is a RB with the last name Brooks. He was pretty quick. Seemed like a good athlete. I believe he played LB on D.

Highlands has a eight grader playing up as a freshman who seems to be lighting everyone up on offense (WR) and defense(ILB). I think Huddleston is his last name.

Highlands Jr Football has a really good QB. Scrambles well with his speed and has a huge arm. Played safety on D. I think Ahlfield is his last name.

Hope that helps.

I've seen all 4 kids play and the way the 2 kids from summit view ran the ball last week against CC and how coaches have talked about them all year and how good they are . Hammock is good and im not taking anything away from him but having been to alot games and watching all 4 hes a 3rd place in my opinion .

44 for CC is a great athlete... lightning in a bottle, hes going to get you 2, -1, 8, -3, then break one for 50. The 2 kids at SV are DOWNHILL runners. I bet you could count on 1 hand the amount of 0 yard or negative yard plays they combined for all year. Rumor is all 3 are going to SK next year. I think it could be fun to see all that talent on the same field together.