Top Middle School players in the NKY

TheHardaway

Running Back from Turkeyfoot #22 is good. He isn't the fastest, isn't slow either, but is hard to bring down and sees the field well.

Vision is the hardest thing to develop. That's huge that he's getting his yards with understanding and vision. Once he develops, he will easily pass up the those kids flying to spots off tackle.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kyle England and Huddleston I'd say by far are two top players. Interesting though is they are both big strong physical freaks. But, they play very different. If Kyle had Brycen's motor he'd be the most dominant player we've seen in years. If he would lower his should and run over people I honestly would be scared for the other players. Brycen is just a coaches dream. Not only is he as athletic as anyone he is fearless and strong as an ox. He's not afraid to lower his shoulder and could easily hurt someone. The two did meet head to head last year. I made it a point to go and watch. I know Kyle has a YouTube video of last years highlights.

Who's the next big QB?

I do not know how you question the "motor" of a kid in the 8th grade. I believe that his "motor" is just fine! I have also personally witnessed Kyle lower his shoulder on plenty of occasions. Last I checked a running backs job is to score. Kyle's ability to make people miss and run to day light for TD's is one of his best gifts. I know you are complimenting him, so not trying to be harsh but I would rather have Kyle continue to do what he is doing rather than prove to some fans that he can lower his shoulder. He lowers his shoulder when he needs to.

Kyle England and Huddleston I'd say by far are two top players. Interesting though is they are both big strong physical freaks. But, they play very different. If Kyle had Brycen's motor he'd be the most dominant player we've seen in years. If he would lower his should and run over people I honestly would be scared for the other players. Brycen is just a coaches dream. Not only is he as athletic as anyone he is fearless and strong as an ox. He's not afraid to lower his shoulder and could easily hurt someone. The two did meet head to head last year. I made it a point to go and watch. I know Kyle has a YouTube video of last years highlights.

Who's the next big QB?

I'm an outsider to the NKY folks. Who does Huddleston play for?

Let the Huddleston kid, proceed at a pace that will allow him to learn the game, advance his skillset, and have fun. I confident that neither he, or his family, are too worried about winning the Heisman Trophy, as an 8th grader. Father Time has shown us that many kids grow, and achieve at a level that many can't predict, at that age, or a bit older. That said, everybody would be wise to step back.... take a deep breath, and let things proceed as they may. Good luck to all that put in the time & effort !!!

I do not know how you question the "motor" of a kid in the 8th grade. I believe that his "motor" is just fine! I have also personally witnessed Kyle lower his shoulder on plenty of occasions. Last I checked a running backs job is to score. Kyle's ability to make people miss and run to day light for TD's is one of his best gifts. I know you are complimenting him' date=' so not trying to be harsh but I would rather have Kyle continue to do what he is doing rather than prove to some fans that he can lower his shoulder. He lowers his shoulder when he needs to.[/quote']

He's a great kid and phenomenal talent.

I'm just speaking to take it to a new level and separate himself from the others. He's going to have a body that can take him to college to play football. I coached him in 6th grade basketball and can tell you that he could dominate that sport if he wanted. He would finish every game with a double double and zero fouls.

He's a great kid and phenomenal talent.

I'm just speaking to take it to a new level and separate himself from the others. He's going to have a body that can take him to college to play football. I coached him in 6th grade basketball and can tell you that he could dominate that sport if he wanted. He would finish every game with a double double and zero fouls.

Have you seen him lately??

You said that he would be better to lower his shoulders. He can lower his shoulders on anyone but chooses instead to run for over 2600 yards and 44 TD's. I believe that those types of stats are separating himself from the rest. Basketball results have little to do with football and his ability to play at the next level, which at this point is high school, not college. These are only 8th grade kids. He could, however start for any freshman team around and probably many of the JV squads as well.

Is his coaching not good or helping him get better? Not sure who his coaches are at Turkeyfoot.

He has fine coaches at TF who ALWAYS want to put him and all his teammates in the best position to succeed in the classroom and on the field.