Colerain Cardinals (OH) preseason #10 in the nation

5 STAR

Rocks beat Colerain last year 36-27 behind 290 rushing yards from Donald Brooks. Two years ago, Colerain absolutely destroyed Trinity at home. I have an Uncle in Cincinnati and talked to many of the Colerain fans last year - I remember them talking about the youth on the team in 2014. No doubt the Cards should be in position for a fun ride this year. Wishing them the best of luck and I also enjoyed the series. As usual, great hospitality when we made our trip to Colerain...and Moeller. Much respect!

I remember Colerain from 2 years ago and knew they would have their way with Trinity. They were just too good that year. This year is similar.

Queen City is just in a different league when it comes to high school football. They could hold their own against any states best districts most years.

I remember Colerain from 2 years ago and knew they would have their way with Trinity. They were just too good that year. This year is similar.

Queen City is just in a different league when it comes to high school football. They could hold their own against any states best districts most years.

I was at that game at there was a brief, very brief, moment i thought there was a chance. Then their QB, after almost being brought down behind the line of scrimmage at their own 3 yard line, breaks out of the tackle and just takes off 97 yards for a TD.

That was one of the most impressive things I had ever seen. The 2013 Trinity team had no shot against them.

Over half of the guys on the field that night for Trinity are now current members of our Senior class. They've certainly seen the ups and downs over the past few years. But that was a pretty special Colerain team no matter how you dice it. The 97 yard TD run should have made Sportscenters top 10 that evening.

I was at that game at there was a brief, very brief, moment i thought there was a chance. Then their QB, after almost being brought down behind the line of scrimmage at their own 3 yard line, breaks out of the tackle and just takes off 97 yards for a TD.

That was one of the most impressive things I had ever seen. The 2013 Trinity team had no shot against them.

I love when T plays Colerain or even Moeller for that matter. I love seeing how our KY teams stack up against the teams across the river.

They are fun to watch though. Watching the big GCL schools

ay reminds me of the team in Friday Night Lights who were from Dallas. Huge!

8/29 7:30 pm Warren Central (Indianapolis, IN)

9/4 7:00 pm St. Xavier (Cincinnati, OH)

9/11 7:00 pm @ La Salle (Cincinnati, OH)

9/18 7:00 pm @ Mason (Mason, OH)

9/25 7:00 pm Middletown (Middletown, OH)

10/2 7:00 pm @ Fairfield (Fairfield, OH)

10/9 7:00 pm Lakota West (West Chester, OH)

10/16 7:00 pm @ Lakota East (Liberty Township, OH)

10/23 7:00 pm Hamilton (Hamilton, OH)

10/30 7:00 pm @ Oak Hills (Cincinnati, OH)

According to multiple online publications, Cincinnati has four(Colerain, Moeller, St.X, and Elder) of the top 5 teams in Ohio's D1 and the #1 team(LaSalle) in D2. The Queen City is loaded this year.

Four GCL south members, that's 100% participation