What Kind Of Pro Sports Memorabilia Do You Have?

I have a signed Pete Rose Way sign, a signed Johnny Bench Boulevard sign, a personalized picture of Rick Pitino with his UK championship trophy. Caywood Ledford signature on a program that he was MCing. I have Bengals' Kenny Anderson's signature somewhere. Sold Mike Tyson's signature years ago after having met him in AZ once. Some signed baseball cards here and there. A few George Foster autographed pictures and baseballs. I have a baseball signed by a bunch of players that were at Pete Rose's softball game at Riverfront Stadium before it was demolished. It has Steve Garvey, Dale Murphy and a couple other names that I can't read now! LOL That's about it, I think.

I don't do autographs. Would get me in trouble with my job, but even long before I got into that line of work it just wasn't my thing. I'd rather keep the memories of conversations and handshakes, and perhaps photos I took of them in action.

I keep a few baseball cards and old posters and commemorative bottles and such. And my jerseys.

I did once pay $15 for an historic photo of Steelers D-Line greats Joe Green, LC Greenwood, Dwight White and Ernie Holmes that is on my wall at the office. Oh, and the sports figurines. Got a bunch, including a whole Steelers shelf with a couple of Terrible Towels draped across the top.

I was reminded by a buddy that I also have a Brian Kelly autographed Notre Dame football (yes, I realize that is college). It is a funny story because I loathe ND, as most of you probably know, and while I do know Brian a little and like him, I bought it as a joke. I was at a table with former UC AD Mike Thomas, and Brian had just left UC at the time, and I bought it and set it on the table to have some with Mike.