Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ferguson Missouri one year later

Featured Replies

My dream is to move to St. Maarten some day....

 

We plan to move to St. Bart's. :thumb:

 

St. Lucia for us...It's unbelievable how reasonable housing (and quite large houses at that) are in those island countries.

 

Well, you heard of St. Croix?

 

We're going to the island just to the left of it...

 

...Ted's.

 

Well I am going too! I will be on ToothPick Cay located just a puddle jump from Tortola:thumb: I plan to be the island's el presidentie but truth is I am planning on a dictatorship much along the lines (per my kids) that I run here in the states

  • Replies 95
  • Views 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Watched the whole thing unfold on Periscope last night. First hand live view all the way up to the sound of shots fired. 1hr or so of unbelievable footage. There is no easy answer.

 

What exactly is Periscope.I have never heard of it.

What exactly is Periscope.I have never heard of it.

 

It is an app for phones and tablets. Lot's of junk out there but there is also great content if you look hard enough. It is simply a tool for people to video broadcast events first hand.

I saw a poster on facebook that about sums up the entire Ferguson thing...it read:

 

Hey Ferguson,

 

The entire country is tired of your crap.

Sick of the lawlessness, sick of the Riots,

Sick of the threats and demands.

 

The only thing you've managed to

accomplish in all this is to live up to

the ghetto stereotypes.

 

Congratulations.

I think that about sums it up.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.