We all agree Louis Farrakhan should be arrested, Right?

jericho

Here is what he had to say, but first lets not forget that a Houston Mayor tried to force preachers to turn in their sermons for preaching against HomoSexuality.

Isnt HATE SPEECH and inciting violence a cause for arrest?

Here is what he had to say.

Farrakhan’s shocking words came during a July 30 speech at Mt. Zion Baptist Church in Miami

“The Koran teaches persecution is worse than slaughter. Then it says, retaliation is prescribed in matters of the slain. Retaliation is a prescription from God to calm the breaths of those whose children have been slain,” Farrakhan said.

So if the federal government will not intercede in our affairs, then we must rise up and kill those who kill us. Stalk them and kill them and let them feel the pain of death that we are feeling,” he added.

In case the message wasn’t clear enough, the hateful clip was posted on Farrakhan’s Facebook page Monday with the blunt hashtag “#JusticeOrElse.

If this doesn’t meet the “Brandenburg test“ for incitement to violence, I don’t know what does.

http://freespeechdebate.com/en/case/the-brandenburg-test-for-incitement-to-violence/

Why Hasn?t Louis Farrakhan Been Arrested Yet? | PJ Tatler

Sidenote: I'm always interested in searching for answers. This would be one of those subjects. What can you say without getting arrested.

I was going to google "Can I say Death to the President" but my paranoia stepped in. What if that somehow is being tracked ? Paranoid? Absolutely.

If the question is "Why hasn't he been arrested" then not being an expert in Florida law (or First Amendment law in general), what are the federal or state laws on the books in that state about curtailing violent speech that he's violated here that would lead to arrest? Without knowing that, then I don't know whether the laws and the action are within the bounds of Brandenburg.

Sidenote: I'm always interested in searching for answers. This would be one of those subjects. What can you say without getting arrested.

I was going to google "Can I say Death to the President" but my paranoia stepped in. What if that somehow is being tracked ? Paranoid? Absolutely.

That's what libraries are for...

If mountain ref hasn't been picked up yet, I'd say you're good. :lol2:

When does hate speech switch to the yelling fire in a crowded theater ?

He specifically called for 10 thousand men to rise up and committ acts of violence didn't he ?

I always lean towards free speech , he seems to walk a very tight line to the edge on this.

I am pretty confident that all of our keystrokes are being tracked by somebody...