Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Patrick Kelsch is Robertson County's new coach

Featured Replies

After a successful run at Bracken County, Coach Kelsch will take the helm at neighboring Robertson County.

 

Congrats & best of luck to PK! :thumb:

  • Author

Former Lady Devils coach, Brandon Hinson, is now an assistant at Bracken County.

Very happy to see PK land on his feet. Good luck!:thumb:

One of the best Coaches in the 10th girls or boys. Tremendous hire for the Robertson County program. Good luck PK.......

Anyone have any insight on why Mason, Montgomery, and Pendleton passed on this coach.

 

Just seems weird that some people claim he is one of the best in the 10th, but didn't land at one of the other 3 schools mentioned above.

Mason didn't have a teaching position and I assume Montgomery & Pendleton were the same.

Anyone have any insight on why Mason, Montgomery, and Pendleton passed on this coach.

 

Just seems weird that some people claim he is one of the best in the 10th, but didn't land at one of the other 3 schools mentioned above.

 

None of those schools had job openings. Most schools hire when they have teaching positions available or want teachers to head their programs. His record speaks for itself which is why he is considered one of the best coaches in the 10th.

Coach Kelsch will have his work cut out for him at Robertson next season. They lost their primary ball handler and one of their best scorers (Mitchell) to graduation and their 1a option Kaela Saner tranfered to Boone County. Not much left from last seasons production. Wish Patrick the best of luck, but he will a tall task in front of him. Thats not a knock of the kids it just comes with the territory of coaching in a small rual county school.

None of those schools had job openings. Most schools hire when they have teaching positions available or want teachers to head their programs. His record speaks for itself which is why he is considered one of the best coaches in the 10th.

 

I thought I read that those three schools were looking for new head coaches and that he interviewed for them.

 

And speaking of his record, what is it and what did he accomplish?

I thought I read that those three schools were looking for new head coaches and that he interviewed for them.

 

And speaking of his record, what is it and what did he accomplish?

 

He did I believe. I am unsure though what he interviewed for.

 

127-70 64.5%. 3 District Titles, 2 Class A Titles, First Elite 8 All A Appearance in school history. 2nd winningest coach in school history.

He did I believe. I am unsure though what he interviewed for.

 

127-70 64.5%. 3 District Titles, 2 Class A Titles, First Elite 8 All A Appearance in schoolhistory. 2nd winningest coach in school history.

 

Just curious, Yes? Or No?, was Bracken not happy with that on the court record?

Wow!! Good for Patrick. "GG" and I will have to drive up the road to watch a few games.

Just curious, Yes? Or No?, was Bracken not happy with that on the court record?

 

I'm going to assume my post was mis-interpreted?????

 

My point is that obviously, no one can argue the on court record, which means that administrations have other things to consider when maintaining or hiring a coach.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.