Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lexington / Central Kentucky Top 10 Power Rankings 7-27-15

Featured Replies

Central Hardin beats Boyle County in a 7on7 tournament so they are guaranteed a win on a 11on11 full pad, full contact game? Makes sense!

  • Replies 60
  • Views 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bourbon Co has been moved to 4A with the realignment, according to KHSAA.

Central Hardin beats Boyle County in a 7on7 tournament so they are guaranteed a win on a 11on11 full pad, full contact game? Makes sense!

 

Not at all but Central Hardin is a Wing T offense that doesn't pass the ball much so it's pretty impressive what they've done in these tournaments. CH is a big, bruising, physical team with lots of depth and very good athletes. That's why I think they'll beat Boyle County rather easily.

I believe that Boyle and Central Hardin split, with Boyle winning the first session and CH winning the 2nd in Campbellsville. If you are using 7 on 7 to predict your teams success then you probably also believe in Santa, The Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy. The best 7 on 7 team I saw last year finished with only 5 wins on the season and 3rd place in their district. Boyle and CH should be a great game to start the season with.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Easter

Not at all but Central Hardin is a Wing T offense that doesn't pass the ball much so it's pretty impressive what they've done in these tournaments. CH is a big, bruising, physical team with lots of depth and very good athletes. That's why I think they'll beat Boyle County rather easily.

 

Thanks for elaborating. At first, it seemed as if you had based it on that opinion alone. Quite frankly, I'm not really sure what Central Hardin has to offer. It's hard to tell what a team has to offer without actually seeing them (the eye test). Obviously I have heard alot of great things about them and read the forums. I hope it's a good game.

I believe that Boyle and Central Hardin split, with Boyle winning the first session and CH winning the 2nd in Campbellsville. If you are using 7 on 7 to predict your teams success then you probably also believe in Santa, The Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy. The best 7 on 7 team I saw last year finished with only 5 wins on the season and 3rd place in their district. Boyle and CH should be a great game to start the season with.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Easter

 

:laugh: You went there!

Thanks for elaborating. At first, it seemed as if you had based it on that opinion alone. Quite frankly, I'm not really sure what Central Hardin has to offer. It's hard to tell what a team has to offer without actually seeing them (the eye test). Obviously I have heard alot of great things about them and read the forums. I hope it's a good game.

 

Actually another poster made that comment, not me. I just know this may be Central Hardin's most talented senior class in a long time.

  • Author
Bourbon Co has been moved to 4A with the realignment, according to KHSAA.

 

Thanks. This year's KHSAA scoreboards do not have the current class. I was using last year.

 

No wonder Bourbon County has a unique schedule - no many 4As in the area now.

Bad Mistake.

I heard all the smack talk last year about how dominant the Lexington schools were, when Central and Meade were in the Lexington Region. Central and Meade cut through those teams like a hot knife through butter including the VAUNTED Scott County, eliminating them all in 6A

Excuse me. I thought we were talking about this year. Are we talking about CH or now is Meade part of this discussion. What does last years Scott Co. have to do with this matchup. I am sure the Boyle players will be glad to know that they are so lightly regarded by CH, not to be "HIGHLIGHTED" on their schedule. Thanks for that bit of information.

Well I know that both coaching staffs and players better take one another serious. 1st game of the year for 2 teams with championship aspirations they better take it serious. And what Central and Meade did in a 6A playoff last year has nothing to do with Boyle County who was in 4A now 3A. Embrace the matchup and play at your best, I am all but certain that this game will be determined on a few plays going the winners way

I heard all the smack talk last year about how dominant the Lexington schools were, when Central and Meade were in the Lexington Region. Central and Meade cut through those teams like a hot knife through butter including the VAUNTED Scott County, eliminating them all in 6A

 

Hyperbole much?

 

Meade beat Henry Clay by 4 and beat Scott County by 3... Central Hardin beat Bryan Station by 1.

 

Did they prove the better District? Of course...but when each of those wins were a TD away from going the other way I think saying a "hot knife through butter" is a bit of a sales job.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.