July 27, 201511 yr If Brady plays its a sure loss for the Steelers, especially with Bell out. Whether Brady plays could mean the difference between the Steelers making the playoffs or staying home. FWIW, I think it's almost a guarantee Brady plays... If the NFL doesN't reverse the suspension he'll take it to federal court and get it overturned there. But the legal process takes time. If Brady is suspended and then files in Federal Court, does he get a reprieve from the suspension? Goodell is looking for a way to save face. That is what the delay is all about. He needs Brady to take some kind of symbolic penalty so he can save face with the owners. If this goes to Federal Court, Brady will be rich enough to own an NFL franchise, if he is not already.
July 27, 201511 yr I'd love it if a Patriot defensive player mouthed off about being glad that Bell is missing the game in response.
July 27, 201511 yr Guru is bored again. His obsession for the Steelers really comes out when he's bored.
July 27, 201511 yr This world is getting way too PC for me. The Steelers should zip it and worry about who's going to play DE, LB, CB and Safety. A lot of young guys out there and the last thing young guys need is to get their brains kicked in their first start by a HOF'er.
July 27, 201511 yr If Brady plays its a sure loss for the Steelers, especially with Bell out. Whether Brady plays could mean the difference between the Steelers making the playoffs or staying home. FWIW, I think it's almost a guarantee Brady plays... If the NFL doesN't reverse the suspension he'll take it to federal court and get it overturned there. I'm going to remember this in a month and change, and remind you guys to never, ever discount the Super Bowl Hangover.
July 27, 201511 yr Author Guru is bored again. His obsession for the Steelers really comes out when he's bored. I love the Steelers. But I love rooting against them more.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.