Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dez Bryant controls own message, says he won’t show without deal

Featured Replies

Stories are a deal coming soon somewhere in the 5 yr $70M range.

Stories are a deal coming soon somewhere in the 5 yr $70M range.

 

Which is a good deal for both the cowboys and him imo. I wouldn't be surprised if the Bengals and Green strike a similar deal now. It seems like the Bengals wait until they see a similar deal done and then work off of that one.

So Dez signed a 5 year, $70MM deal with $45MM guaranteed and then right after D. Thomas signed and almost identical deal - 5-70 but with "only" $43.5MM guaranteed.

So Dez signed a 5 year, $70MM deal with $45MM guaranteed and then right after D. Thomas signed and almost identical deal - 5-70 but with "only" $43.5MM guaranteed.

 

Not far off, but I thought Dez or both would get a little closer to the $50MM mark, in line with Megatron.

Not far off, but I thought Dez or both would get a little closer to the $50MM mark, in line with Megatron.

 

Percentage wise, he got far more of his contract guaranteed than Megatron did, didn't he?

Percentage wise, he got far more of his contract guaranteed than Megatron did, didn't he?

 

I guess, but an NFL contract is all about the actual number guaranteed.

I guess, but an NFL contract is all about the actual number guaranteed.

 

Well I agree, but if Megtratron's contract is $40+ more than Dez, it would make sense that he would have quite a bit more guaranteed money.

 

Didn't I hear that Megatron's was worth like $113 million?

I concur and Dez has earned whatever he gets. He plays hard and is a gamer.

 

I would be lying though if I said Dez still doesn't scare me that he will go off the deep end and lose his mind when you least need him to.

 

I had Dez last year on my FF team...guy has heart and I love him! Had Romo too...risky pick due to his early back injury but it all worked out OK:)!

 

In the real world however, I would be worried about him doing something stupid. A guy that young with that much money...not always a good combo...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.