AAU Updates

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TBC finished 6-1 at Big Shots Myrtle Beach (SC) tournament.

They went 2-1 in session I losing to Gardner Road in final four, followed by going 4-0 in session II. They beat Carolina Flyers (NC) in a come from behind win on a last second free throw in OT of semi finals game, and then beat Tampa Bay Knights 73-62 in the championship game.

Austin Crawford (2017) was named tournament MVP, and Blake Smith (2016) was named to the all tournament team.

Hoop Dreams 17u Orange went 3-4 across Adidas Final and Battle of the Best Charlotte. Losses by 3 (buzzer beater), 4, 6 and 2 (in OT).

Hoop Dreams 16u Orange went 7-1 across Elite 32 and Battle of the Best Charlotte. Beat #5 team in the country Atlanta XPress by 24.

Hoop Dreams 15u Orange went 5-1 across Elite 32 and Battle of the Best Charlotte. Only had 6 players and the lone loss was to the eventual Charlotte champion on a crazy no look buzzer beater off one leg.

Overall a good weekend. Eli Wright added 4 new offers and Trace Young picked up 3.

Who will be playing at KBA this weekend?

9th Grade/15U= Attucks Wolfpack, Cameron Hoskins All-Stars, KY Power, Lexington Future, Next Level, WKY Elite

10th Grade/16U= ELH Sports, Kentucky

Hoopsters, KY Grind 2017, Louisville Spartans, Next Level, Team Vision, Travelers

11th Grade/17U= 606 Tropics, Cameron Hoskins All-Stars, KY Elite 2016, Louisville Spartans, Team Vision, Team Vision-Hudson, Travelers, WKY Elite

Have to go where the coaches are. With such a small, local field in the event, not many coaches are expected at The Summit.

Oh I know. I just mean for selfish, personal reasons, I wish they were all there :lol2: