Should EKU change their logo? Should Ole Miss change their nickname?

All Tell

Should Boyle Co. or Casey Co. change their mascots? Both are Rebels.

Boyle County changed the mascot years ago. It used to be a fine southern gentleman. I don't anticipate nor would I be ever be in favor of changing the nickname of Rebels from either school.

The only thing Casey County needs to change is their colors.

Boyle County changed the mascot years ago. It used to be a fine southern gentleman. I don't anticipate nor would I be ever be in favor of changing the nickname of Rebels from either school.

The only thing Casey County needs to change is their colors.

I don't think either school should do anything. It's a name. As far as Casey Co.'s colors, they are not the same colors. They use a North Carolina blue vs. a navy blue.

I don't think either school should do anything. It's a name. As far as Casey Co.'s colors, they are not the same colors. They use a North Carolina blue vs. a navy blue.

I hate it. A good friend of mine coaches at Casey County and I told him they need to make the navy blue dominant and the Columbia blue the secondary color. I think it would look better and more modern. They look like the Houston Oilers. :lol2:

I hate it. A good friend of mine coaches at Casey County and I told him they need to make the navy blue dominant and the Columbia blue the secondary color. I think it would look better and more modern. They look like the Houston Oilers. :lol2:

Love me some Warren Moon, Earl Campbell and Billy "White Shoes" Johnson!!!!

Maze needs to change that crap :lol2: