Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ashland 2015/2016

Featured Replies

Basketball season for 2015/2016 should provide another exciting year. What should we expect from Ashland. Remember, please be constructive.

If Baker, Brown, and O'Bryan play it will make Coach Howell's job a lot easier.

I'll be SHOCKED if Baker plays.

I would say you get two of those three when its all said and done.

Villers is a real nice player , light it up. I figure he will lead the way. With out help ,going to see some double teams, and the great ol box an 1. How many starters are back ? And when have the kids mint- above last played on a team?

seen yesterday on twitter that baker tweeted "it was fun to get back out on the court today" followed bt a basketball emoji. Good chance he is at least leaning towards playing.

I'll be SHOCKED if Baker plays.

 

I wouldn't be shocked if he plays, vise versa I wouldn't be shocked if he decides not to play. Given his football abilities I'm sure he doesn't want to risk injury. But on the other hand its his last year of high school and maybe he wants to enjoy it to the fullest.

 

I said before that Biggs was a great in game coach, his downfall was that a lot of kids didnt want to play for him. Coach Howell won't have a problem getting kids to come out and play.

I watched the summer games yesterday and it was uglier than grade school basketball. If the athletes play they will need some time to knock off a lot of rust. Howell will have to do a good job of getting kids to accept their roles. These kids will not be dependable scorers but can defend with anybody.

Are they coming to Mason Co. Tomorrow?

Sumo,

Can you provide a schedule of games for tomorrow and Friday at Mason Camp?

No Baker and OBryan are attending a football camp.

I watched the summer games yesterday and it was uglier than grade school basketball. If the athletes play they will need some time to knock off a lot of rust. Howell will have to do a good job of getting kids to accept their roles. These kids will not be dependable scorers but can defend with anybody.

 

That's what I was wondering, if a kid hasn't played in years might take some time, and may not be as good . hard to take years off. Guess we will see if they paly. Some really good role player s always help.

I agree. Lot of rust with skills. If Howell can sell them on being lock down D guys it will go a long way.

I've saw that Baker tweeted he was going to be graduating in December, so maybe he will early enroll for college?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.