Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ashland 2015/2016

Featured Replies

How old was that tweet?

How old was that tweet?

 

At least a month old if not older so maybe something had changed!

I've saw that Baker tweeted he was going to be graduating in December, so maybe he will early enroll for college?

 

has he picked one yet?

I've saw that Baker tweeted he was going to be graduating in December, so maybe he will early enroll for college?

 

Where is he going to college ?

No he hasn't picked one not that I know of but I just assumed from his tweet that by then he would have. I don't feel like creeping down his twitter to look for a graduation tweet though haha.

I don't think he will graduate early. Good student just don't think he will push the early enrollment thing.

Got bored and checked and before I got that far down I saw a tweet that said he was leaning towards not graduating early because he wanted to experience his senior year. I could see him playing maybe.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.