Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Watch out for this new gas station scam

Featured Replies

LINK

 

Saw this on Facebook. No incidents reported in Kentucky but it's probably only a matter of time.

I've read that article three times, and I feel extremely dumb because I cannot figure out how this would work...

I've read that article three times' date=' and I feel extremely dumb because I cannot figure out how this would work...[/quote']

 

 

Watch the video. Makes more sense.

That would never actually work. It's impossible.

 

:lol2: :lol2:

 

After watching the video, I completely agree. That is beyond ridiculous.

  • Author

This is the video I saw earlier on Facebook. It shows it better.

 

LINK

This is the video I saw earlier on Facebook. It shows it better.

 

LINK

 

It's still so far beyond insane that I'm not worried about it. Because you know when it's pumping gas and when it's not.

 

I still don't buy the threat. I mean, unless you started to pump the gas, clicked the pump in place and then sprinted away and never paid attention to it. That's about the only way it happens.

I can see how it could work. But I still think it would be hard to pull off. I can tell if gas is pumping or not, especially when you first start pumping.

It works because so many people don't have a freaking clue anymore what with their nose buried in their phone and everything.

It works because so many people don't have a freaking clue anymore what with their nose buried in their phone and everything.

 

It would still take a really dumb person to be fooled by this.

I scammed myself a few weeks ago. Went into store bought a soft drink and $10 of gas after a practice then drove off and forgot to pump my gas. Remembered about an hour later.:isurrender:

I scammed myself a few weeks ago. Went into store bought a soft drink and $10 of gas after a practice then drove off and forgot to pump my gas. Remembered about an hour later.:isurrender:

 

:lol2::lol2::lol2:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.