Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Draft grades

Featured Replies

I hate clicking through page after page on Bleacher Report

I hate clicking through page after page on Bleacher Report

 

Yup, it's awful. I never make it past the first page.

I hate clicking through page after page on Bleacher Report

 

Yup, it's awful. I never make it past the first page.

 

Yep, worst website out there.

 

Bengals get a D+.

 

Thank you. I was not going to click through that atrocious website to find out the Bengals' grade. Seeing the grade, even less respect for that site.

Bengals get a D+.

 

Well this is one of very few sites who didn't like the Bengals draft.

I love my Jags draft. Immediate impact player with Fowler Jr and a huge need with Luck in the division. TJ Yeldon, the more and more I watch of him I think he's going to be a stud. AJ Cann will be a starter for a long time. Love Rashad Greene from FSU and they also get a steal in the 6th round with Michael Bennett. The arrow is pointing up in Jacksonville and by 2016 will be a playoff contender.

IF you don't like your teams grade just keep surfing. There are enough morons out there grading that think they know what they're doing that you'll find the entire spectrum. And none of it matters until a few seasons past and reflection will determine the grade.

IF you don't like your teams grade just keep surfing. There are enough morons out there grading that think they know what they're doing that you'll find the entire spectrum. And none of it matters until a few seasons past and reflection will determine the grade.

 

We still got 4 more months... Goodness it's so far.. But we have 4 more months til the season starts so it's back to dead period again. We need something to discuss.

We still got 4 more months... Goodness it's so far.. But we have 4 more months til the season starts so it's back to dead period again. We need something to discuss.

Oh, I know. And I agree. But the draft grading stuff is all over the map. Personally, I liked what your Jags did. But there's only so much you can translate to the NFL from college. You and I should start our own site of draft grading.

Oh, I know. And I agree. But the draft grading stuff is all over the map. Personally, I liked what your Jags did. But there's only so much you can translate to the NFL from college. You and I should start our own site of draft grading.

 

It's been such a relief for me to see players that could potentially be good years down the line. Jags old GM put the Jags in such a black hole that it's taken years to get out of and things finally are giving me hope. As comparison I did a little work to compare Gene Smith draft vs this current regime's draft and I'm still blown away that Jacksonville has won a game.

 

So here we have 2010 Jaguars NFL draft

 

1. Tyson Alualu- Cal

3. D'Anthony Smith- Louisiana Tech

5. Larry Hart- Central Arkansas

5. Austen Lane- Murray State

6. Deji Karim- Southern Illinois

6. Scotty McGee- James Madison

 

Here we have 2015 Jaguars draft

 

Round 1 - Pick 3, 3rd overall: Florida LEO Dante Fowler

Round 2 - Pick 4, 36th overall: Alabama RB T.J. Yeldon

Round 3 - Pick 3, 67th overall: South Carolina OL A.J. Cann

Round 4 - Pick 4, 104th overall (from New York Jets): Louisville S James Sample

Round 5 - Pick 3, 139th overall: Florida State WR Rashad Greene

Round 6 - Pick 4, 180th overall: Ohio State DT Michael Bennett

Round 7 - Pick 3, 220nd overall: Monmouth WR Neal Sterling

Round 7 - Pick 12, 229nd overall (from New York Jets): Notre Dame TE Ben Koyack

 

The fact that since David Caldwell has taken over in 2013 the Jags have 3 former players that were on the roster before him, 1 being a punter and another being Justin Blackmon, it's no wonder that this team has been the laughing stock of the NFL. As I said before, things are pointing up. If Bortles pans out, which I am very confident he does, Jags will be a team on the rise.

 

It's my off day today and I'm extremely bored :lol2:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.