Mason County girls Coach Piper Lyndsey

It is really hard not to be biased. Those guys at WFTM do a great job and while they are the Mason Co radio crew they for the most part stay neutral. Im sure there is alot more to this than meets the eye and once viable information comes out the sports team at WFTM will inform all. Agreed on the newspaper it has in the last few years become quite comical on their "sports" coverage.

Edited by polarbear98

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I clearly said, "teacher or not", in my previous post.

I'm well aware that they won't hire someone that's not a teacher.

Simply put, Brian Littleton would have to tell me No!

It's the double standard that is Mason County. I agree Rabbit has coached these girls as youngsters and would be a great fit but the higher ups at MaCo want a teacher to be the coach of their "main" sports. No matter the coaching capabilities of someone not in a teaching capacity. But as for their secondary sports it doesn't matter so to speak who coaches. Double Standards :no:

Edited by polarbear98
Spelling

Her teaching contract was not renewed and therefore MC didn't want her as coach. I was texting 14 people last night on this matter. The timing is the thing that blows most people's mind.

Agree the timing is the shocker. I like many thougt after last season she would be let go. But after the great run the team had was thinking she solidified her position.

As much as Brian would be one of the top 5 choices for the job, would think there would be a huge salary drop off from UPS to Coach. If Mason County could make it work and him staying at UPS, then he's a candidate.

Her teaching contract was not renewed and therefore MC didn't want her as coach. I was texting 14 people last night on this matter. The timing is the thing that blows most people's mind.

Of all the coaching changes that have happened this year, this is the shocker of them all and who replaces her could be an even bigger shocker. Peyton Place=Mason County, lol.

As much as Brian would be one of the top 5 choices for the job, would think there would be a huge salary drop off from UPS to Coach. If Mason County could make it work and him staying at UPS, then he's a candidate.

Its already been said on here you cant coach a priority team at Mason County with out a teaching degree. I think its :poop: but it is what it is. Littleton is the best fit for the job with his past experience coaching these girls.

Mason County will only hire a teacher in the school system. An outsider that doesn't work in the school system won't get this job. So you must be a teacher to get this job. The new coach will have to move into the system and teach or already be in the school system.