April 28, 201511 yr Mulder will announce at 3:30 today, here is the link to watch. Mychal Mulder Announcement/National Letter of Intent Signing (4-28-15) - TEAM 1
April 28, 201511 yr Author He will be choosing between UK, Creighton, Indiana and Wichita State. Creighton and UK are the only schools he's visited. I have an inside source that tells me he will choose...............I promised not to tell. Kentucky basketball JUCO target Mychal Mulder announcing Tuesday at Vincennes University
April 28, 201511 yr What impressed me was he is a very well spoken young man. He obviously attended classes. I look forward to seeing what he can bring to the Wildcats this year.
April 30, 201511 yr Who was the JUCO that played at UK a few years back that provided 3s and bench minutes?
April 30, 201511 yr Who was the JUCO that played at UK a few years back that provided 3s and bench minutes? Dale Brown? Darnell Dodson?
April 30, 201511 yr Who was the JUCO that played at UK a few years back that provided 3s and bench minutes? Could be Dodson. Or maybe you're thinking of Julius Mays? But he wasn't a JUCO.
April 30, 201511 yr Could be Dodson. Or maybe you're thinking of Julius Mays? But he wasn't a JUCO. Julius Mays was who I was thinking of, thought he was JUCO, didn't he just play one season?
April 30, 201511 yr Julius Mays was who I was thinking of, thought he was JUCO, didn't he just play one season? Senior transfer from Wright State. I actually think Mays ended up starting and playing decent minutes. Also highlights why they lost in the Round of 32. Of the NIT.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.