April 5, 201511 yr Author I wasn't questioning the call. I was questioning how close they are calling it. Contest a shot, there will be a whistle. Swipe at the ball, there will be a whistle. etc.
April 5, 201511 yr Of course you would. You are the greatest NBA GM ever though. Keep it classy PP92, if you know how to.
April 5, 201511 yr They were in the easiest bracket too, you forgot that. Knowing I can bring logic to the conversation will always nauseate you lol No doubt. Your logic is breathtaking and makes me feel smarter by the second. Please teach me more!!!!!
April 5, 201511 yr Keep it classy PP92, if you know how to. Please teach me, great teacher!!!! Teach me!!!!!
April 5, 201511 yr This freaking spread offense.... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bane of our existence.....
April 5, 201511 yr This freaking spread offense.... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't understand why they just don't give it to Okafor down low when there is 10 seconds left on the shot clock. I don't get it.
April 5, 201511 yr Please teach me, great teacher!!!! Teach me!!!!! Again, stay classy or at least your own age.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.