April 4, 201511 yr Nah. Duke sucks. Who you fooling? Their cockiness is almost as nauseating as hearing you say Duke Sucks In every duke thread.
April 4, 201511 yr Their cockiness is almost as nauseating as hearing you say Duke Sucks In every duke thread. Their cockiness? lol wut
April 4, 201511 yr 2nd lunch break is over. Uh oh, come back Spartans... It's not over yet You have nothing to worry about. Now if UK doesn't make it to Mondays game then I have 2 tickets you can buy.
April 4, 201511 yr You have nothing to worry about. Now if UK doesn't make it to Mondays game then I have 2 tickets you can buy. SOLD!
April 4, 201511 yr 7-0 run here. I'm not liking this. Don't worry, the refs shut down that run for you all lol
April 4, 201511 yr Their cockiness is almost as nauseating as hearing you say Duke Sucks In every duke thread. Cockiness?
April 4, 201511 yr Every single game thus far in the tournament a team has always tried to slowly make a come back then Duke turns it back on.
April 4, 201511 yr I really think the announcers would be a sex slave to duke, anything for them I can't even comprehend what this means :lol2:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.