Duke vs Michigan St Updates

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Winslow was awesome yesterday in the shoot around, the kid couldn't miss a shot. He's my fav Duke player and I'd take him before Okafor if I was drafting.

Earlier this year you could see all the potential he has. He was giving 50% in some games and some games you'd see him turn it on and take over. Since the tournament has started he's been on another level. Problem you will see with him in the NBA is will he give 100% every single night? If he can give you that, hes a top 5 pick without hesitation.

Their cockiness is almost as nauseating as hearing you say Duke Sucks In every duke thread.

Duke sucks. They were given a gift by the NCAA to play a 7 seed to make the championship game. Their conference sucks and Okafor is the most overrated lottery pick ever.

Love to see what makes you nauseated though.

Below is what I said in another thread maybe the Cats will bet i nthe double bonus before the 10 minute mark in each half. lol

There is probably a big conspiracy by the NCAA and the officials to make the right calls to insure a Kentucky/Duke finals so they NCAA and CBS can have the highest rated college basketball game of all time and maybe the highest sports program of all time.

Duke sucks. They were given a gift by the NCAA to play a 7 seed to make the championship game. Their conference sucks and Okafor is the most overrated lottery pick ever.

Love to see what makes you nauseated though.

They were in the easiest bracket too, you forgot that. Knowing I can bring logic to the conversation will always nauseate you lol