Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke vs Michigan St Updates

Featured Replies

I can't even comprehend what this means :lol2:

 

:lol: :lol: :lol:

  • Replies 80
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 bad calls their on State both by Pat Adams.

You forgot about the flop earlier in the game

If it's possible for potential excuses for Monday night to already be happening, it's happening here. :lol2:

Winslow was awesome yesterday in the shoot around, the kid couldn't miss a shot. He's my fav Duke player and I'd take him before Okafor if I was drafting.

I can't even comprehend what this means :lol2:

Really

Winslow was awesome yesterday in the shoot around, the kid couldn't miss a shot. He's my fav Duke player and I'd take him before Okafor if I was drafting.

 

Earlier this year you could see all the potential he has. He was giving 50% in some games and some games you'd see him turn it on and take over. Since the tournament has started he's been on another level. Problem you will see with him in the NBA is will he give 100% every single night? If he can give you that, hes a top 5 pick without hesitation.

Their cockiness is almost as nauseating as hearing you say Duke Sucks In every duke thread.

 

Duke sucks. They were given a gift by the NCAA to play a 7 seed to make the championship game. Their conference sucks and Okafor is the most overrated lottery pick ever.

 

Love to see what makes you nauseated though.

1st one was questionable. 2nd one they even showed he got arm.

 

Nope. Horrible call. The refs love Duke more than Dick Vitale.

Below is what I said in another thread maybe the Cats will bet i nthe double bonus before the 10 minute mark in each half. lol

 

There is probably a big conspiracy by the NCAA and the officials to make the right calls to insure a Kentucky/Duke finals so they NCAA and CBS can have the highest rated college basketball game of all time and maybe the highest sports program of all time.

Winslow was awesome yesterday in the shoot around, the kid couldn't miss a shot. He's my fav Duke player and I'd take him before Okafor if I was drafting.

 

Of course you would. You are the greatest NBA GM ever though.

Duke sucks. They were given a gift by the NCAA to play a 7 seed to make the championship game. Their conference sucks and Okafor is the most overrated lottery pick ever.

 

Love to see what makes you nauseated though.

They were in the easiest bracket too, you forgot that. Knowing I can bring logic to the conversation will always nauseate you lol

If it's possible for potential excuses for Monday night to already be happening, it's happening here. :lol2:

 

Nah. Duke sucks. NO WAY UK loses to Duke. NO WAY!!!!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.