Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals Hosting WR Denarius Moore

Featured Replies

He could help the Bengals.

I don't know a ton about him but I feel like this could be a nice signing from what I do know.

Could be a nice signing. He has a nice career ypc playing in a wasteland.

This may be no more than a wake up call for Sanu and Hamilton. I like Sanu but am frustrated with his Gresham like hands. Hamilton? Moore is clearly an upgrade.

They just signed him to a one year deal. Competition at training camp should be pretty good.

I like the signing I felt like he was a pretty good WR on some bad football teams. He will be a good #4 WR to have and moving James Wright back to a #5 . For me this shows you almost have to expect the Bengals to draft a OL in the first round unless all the guys they are considering get taken. They have added not great pieces, but better pieces to get more depth in areas they were weak in last year. The only area they really haven't added much was OL, so I would think that is where they are leaning.

He's one of those fast guys always available in Madden.

  • Author
I like the signing I felt like he was a pretty good WR on some bad football teams. He will be a good #4 WR to have and moving James Wright back to a #5 . For me this shows you almost have to expect the Bengals to draft a OL in the first round unless all the guys they are considering get taken. They have added not great pieces, but better pieces to get more depth in areas they were weak in last year. The only area they really haven't added much was OL, so I would think that is where they are leaning.

 

I think we need an OT in the worst way.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.