Sounds like Obama's going to get his legacy deal

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Iranian Foreign Minister Javad Zarif accused the Obama administration of misleading the American people and Congress in a fact sheet it released following the culmination of negotiations with the Islamic Republic.

Zarif bragged in an earlier press conference with reporters that the United States had tentatively agreed to let it continue the enrichment of uranium, the key component in a nuclear bomb, as well as key nuclear research.

The line in the sand is changing.

Following the 'tentative' deal:

Parameters of the tentative Iran nuclear deal - CNN.com

Sanctions

• Iran will receive sanctions relief, if it verifiably abides by its commitments.

• U.S. and E.U. nuclear-related sanctions will be suspended after the IAEA has verified that Iran has taken all of its key nuclear-related steps. If at any time Iran fails to fulfill its commitments, these sanctions will snap back into place.

Today:

Iran's Khamenei demands all sanctions end when nuclear deal signed | Reuters

Iranian Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei on Thursday demanded that all sanctions on Iran be lifted at the same time as any final agreement with world powers on curbing Tehran's nuclear program is concluded.

Emphasis added.

The 'tentative' deal was supposed to be comprehensive. Seems not.

No surprises from the worst POTUS in history.

Wonder how the Dems will try to spin this one?

I think people can say similar things in term of worst POTUS in history if we want to also go back and talk about the President before Obama in Bush that had the U.S. already falling way down hill. So as I said in another thread it is kind of funny hearing people act like it has been one party to put the country where it is today. The country was actually doing pretty good under Democrat Bill Clinton. Then the county started going way down hill under Republican Bush, and stayed down hill under Democrat Obama. It has been a team effort by both parties to bring this country down hill.

I think people can say similar things in term of worst POTUS in history if we want to also go back and talk about the President before Obama in Bush that had the U.S. already falling way down hill. So as I said in another thread it is kind of funny hearing people act like it has been one party to put the country where it is today. The country was actually doing pretty good under Democrat Bill Clinton. Then the county started going way down hill under Republican Bush, and stayed down hill under Democrat Obama. It has been a team effort by both parties to bring this country down hill.

Ahh, the oldest argument in the last 7 years. Blame it on Bush.

Actually we were doing well until Bush's last year in office. Could have happened to any POTUS. Let's face it. Obama's policies have done nothing to drive the economy forward and he is the most divisive POTUS in my lifetime.

Ahh, the oldest argument in the last 7 years. Blame it on Bush.

Actually we were doing well until Bush's last year in office. Could have happened to any POTUS. Let's face it. Obama's policies have done nothing to drive the economy forward and he is the most divisive POTUS in my lifetime.

Ahh the old complete denial of how bad things were going under Bush's term. Most of Bush's term was watching the whole country go down hill under his term. That is why when his term was up, the big thing was trying to find a President to fix his mess. Now obviously Obama ended up not being the answer either and things have been bad under him too, I won't deny that like apparently you are trying to deny that things were bad for the majority of Bush's term.

Just face it the Republicans have been just as bad as the Democrats for why this country is where it is now. It has not been a one sided thing, it has been a tag team effort at taking this country down.

Ahh the old complete denial of how bad things were going under Bush's term. Most of Bush's term was watching the whole country go down hill under his term. That is why when his term was up, the big thing was trying to find a President to fix his mess. Now obviously Obama ended up not being the answer either and things have been bad under him too, I won't deny that like apparently you are trying to deny that things were bad for the majority of Bush's term.

Just face it the Republicans have been just as bad as the Democrats for why this country is where it is now. It has not been a one sided thing, it has been a tag team effort at taking this country down.

They were not bad for the majority of Bush's term. Last two years, I'll give you that. To act like he was the Devil is disingenuous.

I'm wondering if you guys are still going to blame Bush during the next term of whoever it is that gets elected. If it's a Republican, I think I can figure that answer out quite easily.