Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sam Dekker NCAA Stats & UK Game Predictions

Featured Replies

Just found this from the game recap in the Duke/Wisconsin game. It also appears Dekker was nursing a nagging ankle injury.

 

 

Wisconsin shot 40 percent from the field, and Ryan said his team was bothered in part by Duke's length and athleticism on the wings

  • Replies 49
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@PurplePride92 needs to give his thoughts on this match up. Otherwise I'm picking Duke to lose against Michigan State, and @GrizzlyAdams doesn't want that.

@PurplePride92 needs to give his thoughts on this match up. Otherwise I'm picking Duke to lose against Michigan State, and @GrizzlyAdams doesn't want that.

I have. I picked UK to win in the prediction thread. I love me some Dekker and Wisconsin is a very sound team but I don't think they'll have enough in the end. I think it will be a great game much like the UK/ND game with UK pulling it out in the end like they always do. I'm looking more forward to this game than the Duke game. So many people calling for a Duke cake walk to the finals has me super super scared. I'm totally satisfied with this Duke season regardless of their finish.

I'm totally satisfied with this Duke season regardless of their finish.

 

I'm probably in a very small minority on this, but now that they've made the Final Four, I feel the same way with Kentucky's season. Obvious being so close to being undefeated and a title, I'd be disappointed if they lost, but IMO the season has been incredibly successful regardless.

I'm probably in a very small minority on this, but now that they've made the Final Four, I feel the same way with Kentucky's season. Obvious being so close to being undefeated and a title, I'd be disappointed if they lost, but IMO the season has been incredibly successful regardless.

 

The tournament can be such a gauntlet. There is nothing wrong with making it to the Final Four at all IMO. I've been super impressed with UK this season and their ability to even make it undefeated this far into the season. Not since 1991 UNLV. That's lofty company when you think of all the teams that couldn't do that. To be able to put ego aside for the success of the team is what I'll always remember about this team regardless of how their season ends. That doesn't happen anymore in this day and age.

All I saw was the avatar. I was like, what the hell is wrong with MJ? :lol2: :lol2:

 

For real. I'm trying to find my posts and @LRCW is throwing me off.

 

I think he should actually have a Wisconsin avatar.

For real. I'm trying to find my posts and @LRCW is throwing me off. I think he should actually have a Wisconsin avatar.

 

I actually changed it to Wisconsin early this morning then changed it again. I didn't know if that would throw everything off kilter or not.

I think the X factor is going to be Kentucky's size on the perimeter and their depth. The last 5-7 minutes Wisconsin will be gassed IMO.

 

I hope they will be gassed, but I don't know if they will. Much like Kentucky, Wisconsin seems like one of those teams that can play many different styles and still win.

I actually changed it to Wisconsin early this morning then changed it again. I didn't know if that would throw everything off kilter or not.

 

Yeah good point. Can't go overboard with it.

@PurplePride92 needs to give his thoughts on this match up. Otherwise I'm picking Duke to lose against Michigan State, and @GrizzlyAdams doesn't want that.

 

I kept thinking why is MJ calling me out like this :lol2:. Please, you wouldnt do this to us when we are 1 game away.

I was talking to Duece yesterday and I'll tell you guys exactly what I told him. If I was a UK fan, I wouldnt be worried about Wisconsin. I really think UK will beat Wisconsin by 10. While I think Wisconsin is a top 5 team I feel UK is still quite a bit better.

I was talking to Duece yesterday and I'll tell you guys exactly what I told him. If I was a UK fan, I wouldnt be worried about Wisconsin. I really think UK will beat Wisconsin by 10. While I think Wisconsin is a top 5 team I feel UK is still quite a bit better.

 

Says the Duke fan that's worried about Michigan State. :lol2:

Says the Duke fan that's worried about Michigan State. :lol2:

 

I'm extremely worried about MSU, the only thing I have going for me is that Coach K owns Izzo.

I'm extremely worried about MSU, the only thing I have going for me is that Coach K owns Izzo.

 

Except in 2005 I believe.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.