Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sam Dekker NCAA Stats & UK Game Predictions

Featured Replies

Except in 2005 I believe.

 

Correct. They also beat UK the game after as well if I recall.

 

Edit. Looked it up. This happened. This was the year UNC won it all :no:

  • Replies 49
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Correct. They also beat UK the game after as well if I recall.

 

Edit. Looked it up. This happened. This was the year UNC won it all :no:

 

Did you think I made it up. :lol2:

 

It was JJ Reddick I believe. Sweet 16. Then they beat UK in 2 OT's.

Did you think I made it up. :lol2:

 

It was JJ Reddick I believe. Sweet 16. Then they beat UK in 2 OT's.

 

You said "I believe" I just wanted to reassure you :lol2:

I'm extremely worried about MSU, the only thing I have going for me is that Coach K owns Izzo.

 

Except in 2005 I believe.

 

8-1 vs. Izzo is what I found.

Didn't poythress do a good job on Dekker last year? This is one game it would be nice to pull it out.

 

I agree I let WCS go out and prove his rep And shut Dekker down. Let's not forget Dakari caused Kaminsky fits last year are big men are different than other big men guarding the post.

 

I still think the key to the game is if Wisconsin has perimeter players who can finish in the paint like ND.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.